“Best Chinese Takeaway by far”
Review of Yeung's House

Yeung's House
Ranked #29 of 55 Restaurants in Seaton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Best Chinese takeaway in the area by far, good prices, excellent portion sizes and great taste. Would recommend to anyone visiting the town.

Reviewed September 7, 2015

My companions enjoyed their meals, but when I asked for help in choosing a gluten free dish, despite giving the advice on their website that crispy duck was gluten free, I was told that I could eat vegetables. I was not impressed and went elsewhere to find a suitable takeaway!

Reviewed September 2, 2015

This is the best Chinese foods in the area and owner is friendly , I have eaten Chinese foods in many different countries, this is really the best one. Everyone should go there.

Reviewed August 21, 2015

This Chinese take away is a life saver, I called in recently after work to pick up a take out order, the food was amazing as always!

1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

Always the place I go for Chinese in Seaton. The Crispy Beef is the best. Cooking area always looks clean and staff and polite and helpful. Just a shame they close for a couple of weeks every year for their holiday!!

1  Thank LilacBeaver