All reviews rufford arms pork medallions on spec family meal real ale busy road the ground floor black pudding staff on reception keep up the good work overnight stay following morning excellent value for money enjoyable stay nice room comfy bed lovely hotel
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Went to Sunday lunch with a couple of friends. Table was ready at 1pm as booked. Food was only OK. Potatoes were a little hard and a charge of £15.99 for a two course meal was a little overpriced. Staff were very friendly. Would not go again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave O
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Service was good (made up the spare bed when requested but the room could have been a bit cleaner (old sock in a drawer, for example). Wasn't very impressed with the breakfast but the location was excellent for us. Not expensive and good value.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Came with my husband 28th April for a meal on a friends recommendation on the vegan menu, was really impressed, the meal was very nice indeed, will definitely return, all the staff are so nice too, thankyou for a lovely evening.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018

It was my husband Birthday and we booked a table a week in advance
We arrived arround 7:30 in the evening and our Table was there. I had chicken coujan salad for a starter
It was very Delicious but chicken pices were very very small and very tiny but it was nice. They could do increas their portion as you its only Cost nothing much. For the main I had Chicken again FPM its just like pan fried chicken was nice and very crispy with Vegs again very small portion of chicken. Its Better to increae the price and have enough food than starving your self.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018

My husband and I went for Sunday lunch 2 weeks ago. Just love the decor, service and menu. Always love going there. I had Sea Bass on noodles, followed by home made vanilla ice-cream in a brandy snap basket with mini pan of pouring chocolate. Just delicious. My husband had the Roast beef, followed by treacle pudding and custard.
lovely coffees to round off the meal. My favourite place to go for lunch.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple