All reviewslocal fishermenseafoodbeach housecoconut treesthe ownerstandard roommusselsno air conditioningserved freshfew stepsvisit this placefresh catchgreat carecity lifefiltered waterparadise on earthon the rocks
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Wonderful location , so close to a quiet beach. Lots of space in my room so relaxing to hear the sea as you lie in bed Food excellent all prepared from local produce. Nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff who worked very hard to provide excellent service . Noble the manager came round every morning and spoke to every guest to make sure that everything was ok. Missing my Marsarla Chi which Ali brought to me every morning without asking as he knew I enjoyed drinking it sat on the verandah watching the sea and the fishermen.

Stayed: January 2018
nivedhkannur, Owner at Chera Rock Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for your kind words & the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service & warm welcome for your next visit. See you soon!

Nivedh S P

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Chera rock, I can say this is one place that will refresh my mind. I have visited 9 times in 8 years. I can still feel as day one when I first saw the place. One amazing place to unwind yourself. Not only me but my wife too has visited 5 times with me and once my entire family. The rooms are clean and tidy. Different room's has different advantages. Room 1 and 2 has a great view of sea but lil elevated. Room 3,4 & 5 a step away from sea with awesome view again. 6,7 & 8 is on other side which is quite near to the rocks. If you wanna experience the war between the rock and the tide then you should stay here. Room 12 is just above the kitchen from where you will be able to see the complete view of the property along with sea. That's about the rooms. Food... Ha want can I say about it I do not have any complaints even after 8 years and 9 visits. The taste is same from many years. Staffs... Friendly, Awesome and they are at your service any point in time. Over all I would look to visit this place N number of times. There is no place in the world like home however this can be considered as second home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
nivedhkannur, Manager at Chera Rock Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Gururaj,

We will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service. Your comments are very much valued. We appreciate your comments.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chera Rocks Beach House!

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband visited Chera Rocks last weekend. The place is pure bliss.
Though it was a short trip but indeed a pleasant one.
The rooms had basic amenities, don't expect resort like rooms.
But the scenic beauty was breathtaking.
Their highlight was FOOD.
One of the best seafoods I ever had in my life.
Their hospitality is world class.
This stay was one of the best we ever had.
Definitely recommended, especially for nature lovers

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rituparna D

Dear Rituparna,

Thank you for your review. We look forward for another opportunity to host you at Chera Rocks Beach House once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I visited this lovely resort with my family and friends. It's a vast stretch of white sand beach resort facing the sea. Very nice location and hospitality of the people is excellent. One should visit this place without a miss in his lifetime. The service is impeccable and stands apart & they serve traditional north Kerala food. All the cottages have beach view . Although we got to stay here for just a day but it was amazing. Pace is of less crowded and kind of privae beach.The walk on the beach was amazing. Its paradise for a true nature lover and want to spend time away from the crowd then this place is heaven

Room Tip: Should go for beach facing cottages..
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ShankarK238

Dear Shankar,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much valued. We appreciate your comments.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chera Rocks Beach House!

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Chera Rocks is a real find! My husband and I had the most wonderful 10 days here. This is not the place for you if you want bars and clubs - this is pure rest and relaxation. The staff cant do enough for you. The food is fresh and delicious. The food is all local and the fish cooked from the daily catch - you see the fisherman bringing in the fish. Our days were spent collecting shells and exploring the rock and reading! It was a brilliant way to wind down from busy London life and to then continue our holiday in Kerala. Thank you Cher Rocks!

Room Tip: There is a climb down to the property wit some uneven steps - the staff do help wth your luggage though
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DaniBenjamin,

It’s great to hear that you had a Memorable stay with us & Thank you for praising our service.

We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service.

Warm welcome for your next visit. See you soon!