Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
FindHotel
US$75
SAVE US$94
Agoda.comUS$169
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$169
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here because I had business trip nearby. Hotel was quiet and adequate for what I needed as a solo traveler. Bed was okay, shower was good, WiFi was good. Basic accommodations, fridge and microwave in room.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Where do I even begin. My girlfriend and I were looking for a fairly cheap hotel to stay in for Memorial Day weekend. We found this hotel and decided to book it knowing it was a two star hotel but were surprised to find out just how awful this place was.

When we entered the room, we found that the room was outdated and poorly kept despite the staging. The towels had stains all over them and we found hairs in them. The room smelled like chemical cleaner and one of the beds had a hint of urine. The place was so grimy that my girlfriend refused to walk around without her shoes on.

To be perfectly honest, I didn’t feel safe there, especially when I came across some of the people staying in their long term rentals. Both me and my girlfriend had bits of anxiety about staying in the hotel and we promptly started looking for another place to stay for the second night of our trip. Omg i totally forgot, the toilet seat was duck taped together (see photos below).

No matter how desperate you are to find a hotel, do not stay here (unless you are a fugitive or need a place to pedal drugs).

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here at Relax Inn! Not only was our experience pleasurable and easy going, the price was right! We coulnd't ask for anything more. Our room was perfect and very clean. We loved it! Everything was great!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night prior to heading to Myrtle beach with my fiancé. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. We requested a room with a hot tub. It had a run around it. The manager was just going to wipe it out. No bleach or anything to sanitize they said they do not use bleach. There were blood stains on the pillow cases. The toilet over flowed. He wanted us to stay in that room. After requesting another room which he said he had, he changed his mind and said he did not have any rooms. This place is a dump: my skin felt like it was going to crawl! Do not waste your time or money.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Al S
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Arrived and staff barely spoke English- very rude from check in. Mother in law, daughter and myself the first night. Room said queen bed it was a full bed. Was yelled at and charged $20 for mother in law to sleep one night. She asked to run it on her card he said “No then it’s $27. Card fee.” I have never heard of a $7 fee for using a credit card and even little places have a $5 minimum to use your card. She paid cash and asked for a receipt. Man said “what receipt, no receipt!” Asked for another towel since we paid for another person. No. Never had room cleaned while there. There is no breakfast and coffee maker in room had no coffee no only a McDonald’s sugar packet. Walls had stuff torn off
And decorative picture was shattered.
Staff would look over your shoulder into your room when you walked out of room demanding to know if you had guests. Can’t have anyone in your room unless you paid not even for a minute. Last night there daughter woke me up screaming there is a bug. Look and low and behold it’s a bed bug!!!! Freaked out threw our clothes and stuff in the car and went to the closest laundromat to start washing our stuff in as hot of water as possible worried about going home with these! Check out is at 11. We drove back to the hotel to get the items in the fridge
And wash our hair and bodies. Arrive at hotel at 930am. The man was already in our room getting everything out and told me turn in the key!!!!! I am pissed go to the office and give the key back asking for the checkout receipt. He said “you don’t get receipt. You go now.”

I know it’s a cheap hotel but the pictures on here are only the more expensive jacuzzi rooms at different angles. The other rooms are jokes!

It is NOT worth the little bit of money you save to stay here. Between rude staff and bed bugs. Save yourself the trouble pay a little more and stay somewhere better. And if you do stay, there is no breakfast, no ice, no coffee, no WiFi, but you do get free bed bugs.

Date of stay: July 2018