Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
US$80
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$97
US$74
SAVE US$23
Country InnUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Trip.comUS$97
All reviews whirlpool tub atlantic city the garden state parkway indoor pool other hotels large room bed was comfortable ac jets sink kitchenette sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2020

After a dismal stay at another property down the road from this location. I selected this property because it offered amenities such as free wifi, a full kitchenette and whirlpool tub. Upon arrival IN THE PARKING LOT I saw warning signs that the property was not being managed well. Mounds of trash next to trash receptacle at the FRONT ENTRANCE and trash in other areas of the parking lot. Also noticed torn and broken window screens outside of hotel room windows. Upon entry into the lobby I noticed the carpeted areas of floors need to be vacuumed and the hard floor surfaces needed to be cleaned. Elevator was dirty (dirt and smears on the surfaces). This hotel also had this weird odor of mildew, cigarette smoke and a strange fragrance that also trailed into the corridors and into the individual rooms. The FIRST room I was assigned was FILTHY and I have pics to prove it. I ,had to move to another room. That room wasn't as dirty as the first but I was able to work with it ( I had my own Clorox cleaner to clean off surfaces). The kitchenette in the first room was missing and in the second room was missing some of the dinner and glassware. ALL OF THE FLATWARE AND COOKING UTENSILS was missing....I had the front desk clerk/manager/guest services representative (a very young man friendly and overwhelmed with multitasking because the facility was short staffed) take inventory of the missing items in the room so that I would not be charged for it. I found it odd that this property was charging a $100 security deposit, but was missing items from their rooms. The access to wifi was VERY STRANGE I was advised by staff to access wifi by selecting a random room that had a good signal ( so if i'm in room 300 I had to select room 305s wifi signal to login) . The hotel is in a decent location not far from AC. I hope for their survival they SERIOUSLY take peoples HEALTH AND SAFETY ESPECIALLY DURING THESE TIMES seriously. If they can make this simple changes then I would have given a far better rating.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed September 12, 2020 via mobile

The night auditor refused to accept my card payment when I tried to book a room directly at 2 am. There was room availability and he requested cash only. He was very disrespectful and unwilling to accommodate me with any discounted rates even though I’m a Radisson Rewards member. Very disappointing, was looking forward to staying. Pretty sure that uniform isn’t brand standard either.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

If I could give this hotel zero stars, I would. I understand that the world is going through a pandemic at the moment but the service received at this place is poor to say the least. I expected five star services and amenities for the price. All of the amenities advertised were closed. The room, and hotel was dated, and dirty. The smell, the carpet, the walls dirty dirty dirty. During my 4 night stay, I continuously had to keep going to the front desk to get new key cards, as they stopped working every time we left the room. Room service came at odd times during the day. Trash was constantly piling up in the hallways. Other hotels I’ve stayed in during this crisis had to go breakfast; this place, nothing. Fitness room closed, pool FILTHY and closed. Front desk personnel nonchalant and unconcerned. EVERYTIME I opened my room door, I could hear guests arguing with the front desk for various reasons!! Called the corporate office and they told me speak with the manager on duty. Front desk told me the manager did not come to the site because he had a lot of hotels he managed. The ONLY reason I stayed the duration of my reservation was because I spent so much money and they were unwilling to refund me. My trip from Florida was ruined.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2020

the hotel and room were great. the service at the front desk was a little sketchy and they had no extra pillows or blankets. The room was nice and spacious. equivalent to the photos. Beds were very comfy and the bathroom was great!

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed March 13, 2020

I have stayed at several country inn's in my lifetime and this one was so bad that I feel it shouldn't be part of the Country Inn brand. Putting the name on this hotel is bad as it didn't meet the quality that Country Inn provides to customers.

We went to this hotel on February 29th because everything else in Atlantic City was sold out or was outrageously priced. At about 2 am when we retired for the evening we noticed a bug on the wall. I quickly identified it as a bed bug and disposed of it. I then went to check the beds and the pull-out couch and was unable to find anything else. The photo was taken with my iPhone and does not do it justice, the bug was a red color though with the flash it looks black!

We were on the 3rd floor and our room had a window which must have been hit and cracked. The crack looked like it was attempted to be fixed by some clear rubber compound but whoever fixed it didn't do too well of a job. There was about 18" where the crack was that the glass was separated and didn't sit flush. If you touched the edge of the glass it was sharp and would easily have sliced through the skin.

Thankfully we noticed and alerted the adult watching our child not to allow her near the window. If she had cut her hand because she was trying to look out the window I would be doing more than writing this poor review.

On top of those issues, the shower head would not stay in place and kept dropping to point straight down to the drain which made taking a shower a pain.

Room tip: Find another hotel to stay at.
Date of stay: February 2020