Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 21-03-05
Hotels.com
US$39
Free cancellation until 21-03-05
Expedia.comUS$39
FindHotelUS$39
Agoda.comUS$39
All reviews room was clean atlantic city home away from home motel wawa weeknight nj
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2020

If you're looking for a great deal combined with clean rooms & a quiet atmosphere, try Country View in Galloway. Sam & his sister are wonderful people who made my wife & I feel right at home. He upgraded our queen bed to a king on arrival & personally made sure we were settled with no issues. Evidentially, he has a lot on his plate since the parking lot was packed. We counted seventeen consecutive hotels within less than a half mile so apparently there's no lack of business competition! The a/c worked great, the shower was clean & efficient & the room itself was cozy & comfortable. I'm going to book again for a few months from now. Check this place out!

Room tip: Ask for Sam. Asian fellow who speaks good English.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed June 3, 2020

...if you are looking for a very clean and affordable hotel on this stip of so many places in Galloway, NJ just outside of Atlantic City.
...look no further than this wonderful location because Nick(the owner) and his staff keep this place sparkling clean with ver comfy beds and full in-room amenities.
...a very friendly front desk staff will get you checked in and make sure that you have anything you need. ...while i have stayed at this lovely property many times over several years it never disappoints in the ways that make it an exceptional hotel.
...so check out this location of Country View Inn & Suites for a business or, pleasure trip
...you won't regret it !!!
...Thanks for everything Nick ill see you again soon

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2019

I tried booking here for one night. Walked in to the lobby and the place smelled horribly, a putrid mix of stale food, body odor and mold. Came to find out the reservation was mistakenly made for the wrong day, asked them to work with me, offered to pay the difference in the room fee, but they refused. I guess they figured they could hold me hostage, force me to pay for a room I wouldn’t be using. That makes sense only if you know nobody stays at your place a second time, so get every penny you can out of them every chance you get. A sound, if disgusting, strategy. Result? They got my money and refused to work with me at all, so I went down the street, found a better option, and wound up $125 ahead of the game anyhow. Horrible, dishonest schemers, no regard for their patrons, and a malodorous, foul cesspool of a place. There are fifteen hotels/motels in the area, find any one, literally any one of them; stay away from this place at all costs.

Room tip: Tip for picking a good room? Pick one not in this cesspool.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Upon checking in, I got a king size bed, instead of a queen and the room was right behind the office. The room had been cleaned and the windows were open. One of the family members told me to close the windows before I turned on the A/C. Duh. If I didn't turn the A/C on and the fan constantly, I would have heard the road noise. If you stay here, get a room at the back. Plenty of parking. I went out to run an errand and when I entered the room, it smelled musty. The size of the room is ample and the size of the bathroom area is good. The bed was comfortable, the pillows, not so much. Check out time is 11am and at a couple of mins. to that time, I am brushing my teeth and the phone rings and it's the older gentleman in the office asking me if I am "extending my stay". I said no and he hung up. It's a family run motel and the sons are friendly and helpful and the father is running the show. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Judy P
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Upon arrival the front desk clerk was rude & grumpy. Got into our room, immediately saw a cockroach on the floor,and what looked like feces smeared on the back of the bathroom door. Go back to front desk, employee tells me nothing he can do about it. It was VERY late at night when we checked in, so I just prayed I wouldn't get typhus or anything similar, and went back to my room. Went to bed, the liens were stained. Blaaaah! All night people were running about on the floor above us. Call front desk to complain, no one would answer the phone. I was afraid to leave our room in the middle of the night - place was sketchy. Next morning - breakfast room smelled like dirty garbage cans, and the food was cold and dried up. Stick to boxed cereal if you must eat there! Went to beach for the day, came back in the evening and our room wasn't cleaned, and no new towels. Go to front desk, was told they didn't have any 'extra' towels, and our room wasn't cleaned because we had the do not disturb sign out..I tell him we took it down at 8:30 that morning. I am then told basically....too bad for you. I paid for this place!!! I wouldn't stay again if I was paid to stay there. There's a reason why I usually only stay at Hiltons. You will regret staying here - trust me!

Room tip: Bottom floor was super loud
Date of stay: July 2019