All reviews full kitchen red door spa washer and dryer ocean city gas fireplace living room vacation club indoor pool marriott timeshare historic smithville daily activities kids activities screened in porch minute drive driving range dining table new jersey
Reviewed October 3, 2018

As an Vacation Club Owner, I decided to share this beautiful resort with the members of my non-profit organization and have our retreat here. The weekend was perfect. My group was blown away with the facilities and the excellent customer service that we received throughout the weekend. I was happy to experience this resort in a different way since I've only stay here with my wife and children a number of times. This time I was able to experience it with all adults who discovered a few nice amenities about the resort that I wasn't aware of.

My group even inquired about coming back next year for our next retreat and adding a few days to the trip so that they can make a vacation out of it since the resort is that nice. I am happy that the Marriott Vacation Club quality that I am accustomed to after about 11 years of ownership is consistent from resort to resort.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Fairway Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Our team appreciates your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your visit to the resort and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Stayed here for one week during the spring break with family. Space is huge, clean and well-maintained. Staff are also nice with some amenities that the kids have enjoyed-indoor pool with Jacuzzi, gym, pool tables, entertainment crew etc. We had a great time in this resort

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit. We are happy to hear about your #vacationgreatness and appreciate you sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We look forward to your next stay at a Marriott Vacation Club resort.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We did a vacation exchange here and were quite impressed with the facilities. We had a two-bedroom villa with a fully equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer and a whirlpool tub. Our unit had 3 flat-screen TVs, a screened-in patio-area, and free wi-fi. Down the street from our villa was the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. It also is a golfer’s paradise. Outdoor grills are strategically placed for use by guests. Another plus is the 24-hour fitness center. The resort offers daily activities, some free and some at a minimal cost. The staff is great and I recommend Fairway Villas. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for your review and for making Marriott Vacation Club your home away from home.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a week as part of our touring trip in the USA. As owners we have stayed at many Marriott resorts around the world and the accommodation never disappoints. It was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. The location is perfect and assuming you have a car there are many places to visit - Atlantic City, Ocean City and Cape May to name but a few. It has indoor and outdoor pools (Adult only too) and a gym. The only aspect of this resort that I was surprised about was the fact there is not bar or restaurant on site this could be problematic if you don’t have a car. This is my only issue but could be a bigger issue for those without transport.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rz0dcr
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Fairway Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for choosing Marriott Vacation Club for your travels! We appreciate your review and do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The Villas are roomy and very well laid out. The Red Door Spa has a great mineral pool and indoor Lap Pool. The spa services are amazing! Pampering is great.
Plenty of activities for families, adults or kids. Vary every day.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for sharing your #vacationgreatness. We look forward to your next stay at a Marriott Vacation Club resort!