Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
Hotels.com
US$140
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$165
US$138
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$140
Lol.travelUS$165
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 months for work. The staff, all were incredibly nice and accommodating. The room had everything we needed, the wifi was great and the staff made sure we had everything we needed. Overall, a great stay for the low price!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2021

Receptionist was not wearing a mask. Guests I saw in the lobby were also not wearing masks, and used the elevator without masks. My room reeks of cigarette smoke, and the window doesn't open to air it out. The tap water is yellow half the time, and I have seen two cockroaches in my room. This place is absolutely disgusting, and I feel extremely unsafe here. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed September 9, 2020

where do i begin. ..
I was not happy with the hotel conditions.
Security door on the side is broken.
I was not greeted nor was given a water bottle as part of a member.
I was not able to check in at 315p because the old lady insisted it was 330p for check in, when i could have sworn check in is at 3pm. There was no one at the desk when i wanted to check out and i left at 7am. there should always be someone at the front desk to attend all guests. i waited 10 mins. knocked on the employee door and no one came to assist me. i had to leave a note to check out. which is so unacceptable.
they have a sign stating a mask should be worn but they dont follow their own protocol. the entire staff (5) did not wear masks while attending guest or working the facility.

The bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly. The desk chair was filthy with dirt and dog hairs. The tub and toilet seat was not properly cleaned. I had to clean it myself. the tub was not cleaned. there was hair shavings from the previous guest. the toilet seat was not cleaned and very dirty after I cleaned it myself. the toilet has rings around it.
The room smelled like old vacuum and no sort of cleaning disinfectant products.
the carpet had lots of dark stains everywhere in the room. The floors were sticky and elevator and hallway smelled like RAID.
i asked for a microwave because one was not provided in the room. They came and dropped it off at the door and did not advise us it was there. The microwave was extremely dirty as if there was one for the entire hotel.

The staircase hallway smells like dog and walls and carpet are so dirty.
The fitness and pool was closed.
the floors were super sticky. even after seeing her mop the floor, it dried up and was sticky still.

Save your coins and book elsewhere.

This place used to be Baymont INN- go figure.

This hotel needs serious renovation.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank sejlove
Reviewed August 7, 2020 via mobile

I made a mistake on my reservation by booking a wrong date and Jeef fixed the problem right away. I’d recommend to stay here due to exceptional customer service.
Thanks Jeef again.

Our room was nice, clean and bed very comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

We booked once again with this hotel due to the location. Though I didn't realize this time there was a festival on the beach. They wanted $50 per day for parking when it is $10 usually. These lots are individually run so parking be ware. This time staying there time the room was a bit lackluster, shower was small and I do mean small the outlets didn't work most of the time either. Hopefully they can fix these minor problems inside. With the location so close to the beach we would most likely tey it again.

Date of stay: July 2019