Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$40
PricelineUS$40
Hotels.comUS$40
Agoda.comUS$40
FindHotelUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Firstly, I made a mistake when I made our booking. Management was very accommodating without a hassle. The room was clean, and well furnished. Also I Ieft my cell phone in the room by accident. They were happy to return it to me. The price was very reasonable. Cannot go wrong staying here.

Room tip: Great Deal.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cruisingdave
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Called on chance I could get a room for the night and they were very helpful. Although the rooms are olde worlde it was clean (cleaner than many other more expensive hotels I have stayed at) and was great value at $30/night. If you like modern hotels with gyms then this is not the place for you, but for the price I was impressed.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2015

I feel like telling you that this place was awful, but really at just over $30 a night, I guess it was OK. But I've decided I'm spending more of my company's money next time. Although the sign on the doors said "no smoking" there was the smell of smoke in the room, partially covered by strong cleaning solvents. Then late at night someone decided to have a smoke near my door, and all the smoke blew into my room through the under-window HVAC unit. The room needed some fixing up: calking/grout issues, and some previous repairs were clearly very carelessly done. There was no soap in the room, but when I called the lady at the front desk apologized and brought me some, and shampoo. But the truth is, I slept fine on the bed, there were no bugs in the room, the plumbing worked fine, and there was a desk, a fridge, microwave and wi-fi.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2015

This place was horrible. It was junky, trashy and full of Prostitutes, Drug dealers and Pimps. The front desk guy was rude and the Wifi was horrible as well. I really hated this place and will not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Carl M
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went to Atlantic City on a Saturday night. As expected, all the strip hotels were upwards of $350/ nights. I decided since I would only be in the hotel a short time, anyways, to stay off-strip and cut costs.

Good:

The area isn't that bad. Plenty of food places like a Denny's, Mini-Marts, a zillion other hotels etc. I wasn't in fear for my life. If it's a high crime area, I didn't notice.

The price, $35. If all you need is a place to drop your bags before heading to the casinos and you are not worried about quality, this will fit the bill.

Close proximity to the casinos. Short 10 minute drive, straight-shot.

Microwave and refrigerator. If you are eating on the cheap to save money for the casinos (Ramen, microwaved burgers) this is crucial.

Bad:

The drain leaked and my washroom area was flooded. Maintenance wasn't on call so they put a bucket under the drain.

The bed was as comfortable as a slab of stone. Being 20-years military, I've slept in some uncomfortable areas but their beds rank up there.

Very few parking spots, I came back from the casinos at 1am and all spots were taken (one JO parked in two spots) I parked in an adjacent hotel's lot.

Appears they are undergoing renovations (at-least I hope that's the case, lol)

BOTTOM-LINE: You get what you pay for. Temper your expectations and you'll be fine. You want quality, book elsewhere. I still have to give it 2 stars as an honest overall review.

Date of stay: February 2014