Royal Holiday Beach Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Daytona Beach Shores
See available hotels
Famous Shores Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Tropical Suites Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Sand Castle Motel(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Pirates Cove(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Dolphin Beach Club(Daytona Beach Shores)
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewswonderful hostsfishing pierhome away from homesecond homeclean roomswithin walking distancereasonable ratesbeach frontmarilynpierreoceanfloridarefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Love this place and the family that runs it. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are kept up daily and the pool is always clean. Thank you Pierre, Marilynn, and Chris! Glad our reservations are already made for next year. I'm glad I've found a place that feels like home.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We stayed in an oceanview room on the second floor June 4-11 and it was fantastic. We were greeted with our names when we walked in and Marilyn remembered we were there to celebrate my daughter's high school graduation and she congratulated her. The room gave us plenty of space to spread out. The kitchen was loaded with everything we would need to make our meals. The couch and recliner was nice to sit in when we didn't want to lay in our beds. The pool was the perfect temperature and was a salt water pool and never bothered our eyes. Housekeeping was done every other day (except Sunday) and she was nice and did a wonderful job. I would recommend staying here to everyone and would stay here again. We were able to access the wifi from our room with no issues.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank KCastleberry
Reviewed 10 May 2015

A friend recommended the hotel to us. Very friendly folks to deal with both while making reservations and checking in. At check in we got lots of great about the area.The room was clean and bed comfortable.With the kitchenette is is a great place for us budget minded folks.The heated pool was great and being right on the beach was wonderful. It will definitely be on our list next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Second floor has great vievs of the ocean and beach.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manassas_Mailman
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

A life long friend introduced me to this hidden gem right on Daytona beach. My first visit was a couple of days ago, with my friend and what a treat. My friend told me the room rate (amazingly low) and then how nice it was too. It was hard to believe a beach front motel in Daytona was so inexpensive and as nice as she described. But I had a chance to see for myself.

There were no "beach front" rooms available so we had a "beach view" room and what a beautiful view it was too.

The view was not my only surprise. Our room was large, clean, and had a well stocked kitchenette no less. And the bed was very comfortable.

The entire property; pool, parking lot and beach, is extremely clean and well maintained. Very impressive.

The motel staff is very helpful and friendly. I learned the "staff" are family members. Marilyn and her husband are the owners and their son works with them. One thing that really impressed me at check out was that Marilyn remember my name. Very professional touch.

Since I've been home I've told several people of the Royal Holiday Beach Motel. I plan to return there myself real soon.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 28 April 2015

My wife and I returned for our Fifth year to the Royal Holiday Beach Motel and as usual we had the same great friendly and couteeous service as was the case in our past four years. The rooms,grounds and pool are spotless and if a problem occurs which seldom happens they are on the spot to have it corrected. The personality of Pierre, Marilyn and Chris make you stay very pleasant and they treat you like old friends whichyou really have become. We go there but feel we are really going to our other home.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family