All reviewswonderful hostsfishing pierhome away from homesecond homewithin walking distancereasonable ratesmarilynpierreoceanflorida
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

One of two privately owned beach front hotels left. Clean rooms, each has at least refrigerator, micro.sitting area, wifi,tv, most rooms also have kitchens. Great service, lots of regular guests and the prices are awesome.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Great people and very clean rooms. Very quiet at night by the pool. We plan on going back soon. It was close to the pier and the beach was very clean with a minimum for people. Parking was right in front of our door even!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

The nicest & cleanest place I have ever stayed. Owners are excellent individuals. They will do anything to make your visit the best you have ever had. I always stay here & I hate to leave.
You could never go wrong by staying here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2015

I had inadvertently posted an incorrect evaluation last month on Royal Holiday and I just recently deleted.... will never write a review off of my cell phone again... please note that this was my second time staying at this great place... spent three nights... super location, right on the beach... immaculately clean and comfortable and so reasonably priced... Marilyn and Pierre are just outstanding owners and always so helpful... can't wait to return

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank mayh4m
Reviewed September 25, 2015

We were looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay on Daytona Shores Beach, Florida (just south of Daytona Beach). The Royal Holiday Beach Motel was highly recommended by an owner of a restaurant in the area. The motel was very clean, two double bed efficiency on the beach. The owners are a couple from Canada and are very accommodating to our needs. They had spare beach chairs, beach towels and laundry facilities for our use. There was a very nice swimming pool too. This motel made us so welcomed and comfortable that we booked it again for three days on our way back to New York. Our next vacation we are planning to spend the whole time at the Royal Holiday Beach Motel. LOVE IT.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side faced the ocean
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends