“Good Food!!”
Review of Black Bean Cafe

Black Bean Cafe
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Eleven of us ordered food from here. I had shrimp tacos which were delicious! Several had the cuban sandwich and thought they were good. The chicken on cuban bread eas excellent. It took us about 45 minutes yo get the food. They are dealing with a family member going thru chemo so are short staffed. Be patient with them@

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Locally owned, Black Bean Cafe offers fresh food in a friendly atmosphere. I had the shrimp and grits and was delighted with the creamy grits and plump shrimp. The jalapeño pancakes which came with the meal were similar to cornbread only lighter. Yummy! There were other dishes on the menu I want to try next time. Believe me, there will be a next time!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

My wife and I had lunch at the Black Bean Cafe. She had the Black Bean Burger and I had the Spicy Shrimp and Grits with Jalapeño pancakes and plantains. WOW!! Everything was delicious! (I did beak a little sweat on my forehead) The portions were large enough to take home leftovers, and I ordered the small. The restaurant is fresh and clean, beautifully decorated with local art.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We visit Daytona Beach Shores often. Every visit includes lunch at Black Bean Cafe. The owners are personal and have a wonderful staff. The food is made to order and always fresh and delicious. The shrimp and Mahi Mahi bowls are our favorites.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We went to the Black Sheep a couple of weeks ago with a group of friends. This was not our first visit so we knew what to expect...huge portions and a friendly staff. We both had Fish and Chips and couldn't begin to finish half of the meal. We had enough for two extra meals at home from our "doggie bags". The fish was fresh and very well done. These people know how to make fried fish! We were there during happy hour and got buy one, get one glasses of wine and discounted other drinks. It was a very pleasant experience and I'm sure that we'll be back.