Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hyatt.com
Lexington Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Shores Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$112
  • Pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Oceanfront(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$131
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
Agoda.com
Perry's Ocean Edge Resort(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
El Caribe Resort & Conference Center(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$111
Agoda.com
Daytona Shores Inn and Suites(Daytona Beach Shores)
US$90
Bahama House(Daytona Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

1,348 results
All reviewspool partyevery saturdaywarm cookiesacross the streethamburgerlabor dayoceanfront roomfront desk staffthe breakfast areaevery eveningcomplimentary breakfastbeach towelsgreat weekendthe entire staffocean viewclean hotelgreat place to stay
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed there Apirl 4, 2012. This is truly a great place for a beach vacation. The room s were spacious, clean and the A/C works great!! The staff is some of the best at any hotel we have ever stayed at in a number of years. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the freshly baked cookies in the evening go fast and arre wonderful!!

Room Tip: Ask for oceanfront, 8th floor. It is the top floor but the views are amazing!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
AshleyMacLean, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront. We have made many changes and recently renovated. We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

From the time you enter the Hampton Inn, you are treated wonderfully. I've never seen a front desk clerk that seemed to enjoy his job more. He explained everything the hotel had to offer, even beyond the normal Hampton Inn. This hotel offers the use of free beach towels and beach chairs and has great, fresh cookies available in the evening. It has a large oceanfront pool with stairs from the pool area that go right to the beach.

I entered my room and found a large, well decorated room with a flat screen TV on a granite countertop, a refrigerator, work desk, easy chair and king-sized bed. I had a balcony with 2 chairs with a view of the Atlantic Ocean. The AC was running and the room was cool, but felt damp. When I took off my shoes, I realized the room was more than damp as my socks got wet walking on the carpet.

I went to the front desk and the clerk was honestly upset that I had this problem. He began to scramble for solutions, including offering to move me but he had no other oceanfront rooms. He came up with a workable solution in that he would have housekeeping try to extract water from the carpet while I was at dinner. When I got back, I found out that he personally had moved a dehumidifier into my room. I entered my room to an artic chill and a dehumidifier going full blast. It worked well enough so I stayed there and sat on the balcony listening to the ocean until bedtime.

The next morning I enjoyed hot coffee and hot scrambled eggs for breakfast, looking out at the Atlantic Ocean and reading the local paper left for me at my door. Check out took less than 30 seconds and I went on my way. Even though the moisture issue concerned me, the staff was fantastic and the location unbeatable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank grhokie

Reviewed March 21, 2012

This Hampton is the best place to stay in Daytona Beach, Florida. From the minute you walk in the front door, the staff is always there making sure you have a great stay with no stress and great experiences. They will do anything to make sure you are enjoying your stay, from the smiles or the items (towels, chairs, toys, skim boards) that you can borrow to take down to the beach to enjoy, especially if you are from out of town. The breakfast is great and the cookies are a welcome snack at night. It is truly a family-oriented hotel and Sandy Ellis is the manager of the year in my book!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed March 13, 2012

We were driving down to the west coast of Florida at the end of Dec. and our first beach stop was at the Daytona Beach Hampton Inn. The front desk was extremely friendly and very helpful with dinner suggestions. Our room was nice with a flat screen TV,comfortable beds, and after seeing the view from our balcony we decided to walk on the beach. I locked our cash in the safe and enjoyed the immediate access to the beach.The next morning I forgot to check the safe and realized it upon our arrival on the West Coast. I called the front desk and the young man called the room to see if he could check the safe. He called me back that he would have to wait for the guests to return but would call us later. Amazingly, he called with wonderful news that he had found our money. He and the General Manager mailed me a check to arrive at our next destination. I was so happy and impressed that this hotel values service and honesty above all.

Room Tip: Be nice and specific about what you would like in the room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rblock49

Reviewed March 3, 2012

The hotel is older, but in fair-good condition, and the rooms include a mini refrigerator and a microwave. The bedding and furniture had been updated at some point. The bed was too soft for us, but the pillows were comfy.The pool and spa are not well maintained at all, but there are plenty of lounge chairs and towels are provided. However, the beach is accessible from the pool area. Hot and cold breakfast is included. The best part is most of the rooms face the ocean. We were on the 8th floor and had a beautiful view of the beach and ocean and even watched a pod of dolphins a couple of days. All the rooms, but the first floor have balconies with a couple of chairs and a small table, which is nice, but there were these tiny fly-like bugs that bite and we were not able to stay out there and we couldn't enjoy the nice breeze and listen to the surf because there are no screen doors. Screen doors or screened balconies would be a huge plus. The staff was friendly and helpful. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance. We would return.

Room Tip: Some rooms are accessible from inside and some from outside. 1st floor rooms do not have a patio. One 1st floor room is at the elevator and restaurant. Convenient for some, noisy/not private for others. None of the rooms are far from the elevator. I believe all rooms have an ocean view, but some face directly to the ocean and some are side views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple