“Good Breakfast Food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Our hotel was within walking distance of the Cracked Egg Diner so we had breakfast here a couple of times during our stay. The breakfast food is good but nothing outstanding. There are numerous choices and the service is quick and good. It appears to be a popular place with the locals as well as tourists. We arrived right after it opened at 7A so we never had to wait for a table. There is a parking lot on the side of the building. It's decor is 60's and it is a loud and lively place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,763)

Reviewed May 6, 2016

This is good food and fast and courteous service. Sometimes this place is very crowded with long waits. I have found it is much better if you go midweek and have brunch at 11. We were seated in less than two minutes. I had three eggs, ham and pancakes. My wife had seafood eggs benedict. Decor is 60's no frills diner. Its clean and comfortable. Once again it did not disappoint our high expectations.

Reviewed May 5, 2016

I went there twice in 1 week once for lunch and once for breakfast. The food was good, service was ok. Always a long wait depending on when you go.

Not sure the wait is worth it. Don't think I'll go back. But you should try it once and see what you think. Family owned and run by brothers who work there.

First time I went I was impressed. Not so much anymore.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Excellent!! Eggs Benedict perfect! Home fries delish!! Don't miss this place. Just a little south of Daytona!! Been here several times!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

We tried this restaurant for the first time and wow!! Very friendly staff and very efficient. Do not be fooled when you pull up and see the line waiting to get in. It is worth the wait and we only only 15 minutes. Eggs Benedict was the best I have ate in a while. Very reasonably priced. Give it a try