“Great Breakfast and Apple Fritters are the BEST”
Review of Cracked Egg Diner

Cracked Egg Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We have eaten here a few times over the years and by far it is the BEST place to get Breakfast & Apple Fritters. They took over the storefront next to them and adding all that extra sitting which was a great idea. Purchase one of their shirt and wear into the place and your coffee FREE. ( that might have changed since we were there last)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,611)

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We have been coming to this diner for the past few years. They had to expand the space. Great service and wonderful food.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Our hotel was within walking distance of the Cracked Egg Diner so we had breakfast here a couple of times during our stay. The breakfast food is good but nothing outstanding. There are numerous choices and the service is quick and good. It appears to be a popular place with the locals as well as tourists. We arrived right after it opened at 7A so we never had to wait for a table. There is a parking lot on the side of the building. It's decor is 60's and it is a loud and lively place.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

This is good food and fast and courteous service. Sometimes this place is very crowded with long waits. I have found it is much better if you go midweek and have brunch at 11. We were seated in less than two minutes. I had three eggs, ham and pancakes. My wife had seafood eggs benedict. Decor is 60's no frills diner. Its clean and comfortable. Once again it did not disappoint our high expectations.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I went there twice in 1 week once for lunch and once for breakfast. The food was good, service was ok. Always a long wait depending on when you go.

Not sure the wait is worth it. Don't think I'll go back. But you should try it once and see what you think. Family owned and run by brothers who work there.

First time I went I was impressed. Not so much anymore.