“Corned Beef Hash is AMAZING”
Review of Cracked Egg Diner

Cracked Egg Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 1, 2017

On vaca and stopped here. Delicious food. Can't wait to go again. I can't believe the flavor in the corned beef hash.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,752)

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Cracked Egg in Daytona is clean, neat and mid priced. You will get a huge amount of food on your plate and service is fast. I must say I watched the new guy busing tables and I think he deserves a raise! Food was good, go try it out.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We had breakfast here on our first day of vacation again this year. Menu choices are good, food is hot and tasty, service is fast and friendly and the prices are reasonable...what more can you ask for?

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We drove by the first time and it was packed (Memorial Day weekend about 10AM)... a great sign! We decided to come back another day... which was a great decision. The service was the best! We even over heard a new server being trained and it was music to my ears. So much appreciation and love. My poached eggs were cooked to perfection! I don't ever see that. So, I highly recommend everything that was ordered from the apple fritters, bagels, eggs benedict to the chipped beef omelet. Free wifi too. The owner's dad was in and super friendly!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We went during the Sunday morning rush but didn't have to wait too long. Food was very good and service was quick. Lots of menu choices.