“My Favorite Dive Location and Guide”

Aloha Divers Okinawa
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Kadena-cho
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha Divers Okinawa is a foreigner friendly diveshop located in the island of Okinawa, we are prepared to make your trip an adventure that you will never forget! We offer boat and shore diving and snorkeling trips daily for certified and non certified divers, always making sure to have small groups according to your certification level.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I travel the world for work and dive wherever I can. Every time I'm anywhere near Okinawa I make a side trip to go diving with Andrea. This was my fourth trip to Okinawa and it did not disappoint.

Andrea is very knowledgeable of the area and always manages to find the interesting critters. She's very helpful and makes every dive fun and low stress. Great service before and after the dives as well. Highly recommend.

MergulhoEmOkinawa, Owner at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words Peter! It is always a pleasure to dive with you!! You also have great eyes to find the interesting critters!! Hope to dive with you soon again!

Warm regards!

"last minute"
"few months"
"amazing creatures"

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband were on a holiday in okinawa and have been diving with Aloha Divers for 4 days. It was an amazing experience, Andrea the owner and the dive leader is very sweet and very helpful. She was taking picture and showing us around the dive site. The water temperature was cold but it was very fun diving with them. Highly recommended for those who want to dive in Okinawa.

MergulhoEmOkinawa, Owner at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind comment Joe! It was amazing to meet and dove with you guys!! I am sure we will dive again together soon!

Warm regards!!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Excelent experience in Okinawa! Dive equipments were in very good conditions and very attentious staff!

MergulhoEmOkinawa, Owner at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thanks for diving with us Rodolfo!! See you next time here in Okinawa!!!

Warm regards!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Diving with Aloha divers was the best decision. Andrea is a very kind person and make all the arregamente so my friend and I could go diving the day we pick. Pedro was a great guide, he picked us up from our aribnb and the drove us back as we had some issues with the public transportantion. During diving Pedro was very professional always taking care of us and showing us many beautiful things underwater. I truly recommend Aloha divers they are great specially if you do not speak japanesse at all! SO if you are planning to go diving in okinawa contact them without hesitation!

MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review Clara!!! We really enjoyed taking your girls diving and we hope to dive with you again here in Okinawa!!! :)

Warm regards!!!

Andrea and Pedro

See more reviews
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

The customer satisfactory factor is 5/5.
These guys are doing all the things right.
It was so easy and convenient to book the dives through them.
Andrea handled everything and even followed up.
I got picked up from my hotel in the chatan area, and the boat is very spacey and comfortable.
Pedro is a great dive guide, friendly, he always looks out for you and tries to find something interesting on each of the dives.
His photo taking pictures are great and he was super fast sharing them with me.
I strongly recommend if you are looking for a great dive experience to choose them you will have an awesome time!

1  Thank Sami N
MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you very much for diving with us Sami!!! It was super fun and we really hope to dive with you again in Okinawa !!! Please let us know next time you come!!

Warm regards!!