See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 4, 2016

Clean budget hotel, friendly staff. Around 20 minutes by car to central Madrid. Smoking rooms available. Easy parking.
Basic buffet breakfast for only €5. We didn't use the restaurant but a couple of our group said that meal was okay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2016

We stayed in this hotel 2 nights for its convenience to where we wanted to be. We had two double rooms to sleep four of us. It is not an easy hotel to get to when driving from Madrid and it is by no means in a pretty area. It is close to a large industrial estate so do not expect anything aesthetic around it. That said, parking is easy and free.
The entrance is non-descript as is the reception area. It is cheap in price so do not expect anything remotely welcoming. At ground level there is an excuse of a lounge area that really is no better than a school or college common room in quality. Plastic chairs abound.
Now to the room itself. Those of you who have read other reviews of mine will know how much importance I attach to good air conditioning to get a good night's sleep.Alas this was not to be one of them. Like a lot of continental hotels in Winter, whether you set the air con to ice cold or not will not make the slightest difference. It still belched out either warm air or very warm air and the only thing that changed was the sound level of the unit which got progressively noisier. In the end we went back to basics, switched it off and opened the window. Ah bliss! The next thing that is important is of course the bed itself. If you like a hard bed, as in very hard then this is the place for you. I had to look under the bed sheets as I could have sworn I was lying on concrete - it was that hard. The third important thing is lighting. I could have done with a torch as there were certain parts of the room that were in darkness even with all the lights on. The area around the wardrobe was particularly bad and we could not see our clothes hanging on the rails. By the way the rails do not have the type of hangers where you can hang a pair of trousers. I had to leave my suit trousers draped on the back of the chair.
Now for the bathroom. Whoever designed it felt it was important to cram a toilet bowl, a bidet, a massive glass sink and a shower cubicle all into one small room. The end result is that something gets sacrificed and in this hotel it is the shower cubicle. If you are a size zero then it is ok but anything bigger and you will have very little room to move around it. The shower head is mounted on a pole and detachable but it is not easy to adjust where you want it to go although the flow is excellent as is the temperature control. I want mention the shampoo and gel provided - my advice is bring your own as the quality is awful. The worst thing about the bathroom was the smell of drains. It may have just been our room so if you do go, stay clear of room 211, room 223 seemed to have less "earthy" smells.
The hotel has a restaurant, I think canteen would be a more apt description. We opted to take breakfast the first morning. It was a pretty basic buffet:, ham, salami, the tasteless cheese continentals seem to like, croissants, bread rolls, etc. There was nothing cooked available.
There is also free internet although no matter what we did we could not connect. The signal was strong but I suspect the bandwidth was limited and it was just too busy. There is also a tv in the room and if your Spanish is good you are spoilt for choice otherwise you need to find something else to do.
So why stay there, other than the fact there are very few if any other hotels in the vicinity, its redeeming feature is it is cheap. We paid just 50 euros per room per night and the breakfast was only 5 euros each. You can't argue about that can you. Ok for a one or two day stay.

Room tip: Avoid room 211, some unsavoury smells in the bathroom
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Phitos P
Reviewed August 15, 2015

We stayed for only one night in that hotel. The room was very clean, the TV was working as well as the wifi. The king bed was amazing. We were able to get food during the night, great pizza! The location isn't the best if you want to visit Madrid, although it's well communicated by metro ligero and metro. It would take you between 30 minutes and an hour to get to Madrid's center. The breakfast was really good, the only negative aspect about it is the schedule: it was served until 10:30 only. Overall, we had a nice and the employees were really helpful.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie P
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stay here most weeks at the moment as I have business locally - the place is fine, great wifi, great staff just a bit grubby and the food is very boring.

There is a bar in the hotel but this is manned by the receptionist so if you want a beer and someone is checking in your stuffed and have to wait.

Prices are excellent and I cant complain about that - drinks are €7 for a vodka and cola or what they call a mixed drink beer is around €3 which i dont struggle with.

The rooms are fine, showers very powerful and always good amounts of hot water - rooms are spacious and beds comfortable - issues I have are that light bulbs are not replaced, sometimes they forget to replace the towels, no room service, evening menu is very limited.

The staff are excellent and work hard and all are kind and decent people and always treat me with respect.

Location wise - great for the business park and santander but a fair way from Madrid City Centre I grab a cab usually around €35 each way when I go (20 mins)

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Driving from UK to Costa del Sol in Spain - we stopped overnight in Madrid and chose this hotel due to its very cheap price - £30 for an overnight stay? What a bargain! The room we stayed was large enough for us three - 2 adults and our 7 year old son. Clean and nice shape rooms, airconditioned and large bathroom. What can you ask more? How about the location? Our satnav took us 26 kms away from the hotel as the place was newly built. Took us another 45 minutes to find it using an iPhone App - AroundMe. We've stayed in 4 different hotels during our 12 day driving holiday from UK to Spain and this is the only hotel that our SatNav failed to recognise. Please plan ahead and print a map or look it up in Google's Streetview if you're driving to it - otherwise this hotel is highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2012