All reviewsthe hotel managersea viewwet roomwelcome drinknice gestureturtle spottingminimal decorationcool vibemaster suitelovely hotelharbour frontreception areahis teamunforgettable staymodern feelshopping streetbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

What a great time we had in Greece. Visited the grand hotel. Didn't stay but only had a couple of drinks. Dimitri AKA mitsos was absolutely amazing! What a gentleman too. His zombies were a delight.
I would defo reccomend this place. All my love to this place and especially the bar!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The hotel was cozy and very clean as well as the room. The breakfast was delicious better than what we expected. The area at the front of the hotel was a nice place to relax and enjoy the view. The front desk has been incredibly nice and helpful in advice on what to do in Kefalonia. Stella thanks for everything! I would love to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our trip to Kefalonia. The hotel , staff and management cannot be faulted. We loved this hotel.
The staff here are incredibly helpful and attentive .Nothing was to much trouble. Our room was so beautiful. The view across the bay was stunning. Every detail thought of . It was so tastefully done.
The room was very clean and serviced very well. To keep a white room this clean deserves praise :)
Breakfast was delicious with so much choice.
Parking was no problem. There is plenty on the street in front or nearby side streets.
If you are wishing to book here d make sure you book direct as you get 10 percent discounts on food and drink.
If we are ever back we will 100 per cent book here again.

Room Tip: Always read the description of your room then you will have no disappointment regarding your view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alamo_Guest_House
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I am seldom deeply disappointed by a restaurant to this extent. The personnel is very slow, does not pay attention to the customers and needs to be reminded to bring the orders. We ordered one main course, a salad and onr appetizer with a glass of wine. The dalad didnt have any dressing. The appetizer was a bit overcooked and the main course was very dry. The waiter forgot my wine and I had to ask for it. The salad had no serving utensils and I was left with no to serve the food. When I asked for the bill I was told that it was 40 euros. I gave the money and paid but didn't receive the check. I asked again and the waiter got me the copy of the order but not the bill. I had to ask for the third time to actually receive the bill itself. The manager of the restaurant was sitting in another table with a group of people not payjng any attention whatsoever to the service. Unvelievable!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Gasparinatos, Manager at Kefalonia Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Marina-Selini

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am really sorry for your described unpleasant experience in our restaurant and I truly wish I could alter this. I would not wish to extend excuses for any of the inconveniences you faced at our restaurant as I honestly accept your comments as space for improvement and take into serious consideration all our guest comments.

However, I find it fair and informative for you and our readers to clarify the following:

- Kefalonia Grand is a hotel that additionally offers fine dining options to non-guests. That means that the operation of the restaurant is designed to the hotel's needs, hence the copy order the waiter brought at first.
- The manager of the hotel is naturally focused on the hotel's guests.

We will be more than happy, if you give us the chance to offer you our services one more time and take care of every single detail that will make your dining at Kefalonia Grand Hotel 100% worthy.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best one on the Island. Clean and accomodating. Special shoutout especially to Stella who made our stay so easy and helped us with each and every one of our needs throughout our stay! Thank you so SO much xx

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Angelica

We are very happy that our team delivered an excellent service and provided a flawless experience as we are so very fortunate with an exceptional team who are passionate about our guests it is so wonderful to see them recognized.

We sincerely hope to welcome you again at Kefalonia Grand Hotel!

Warm regards,