“Amazing food, friendly staff”
Review of Eski Depo

Eski Depo
Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Milas
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant due to how beautiful it looked outside. After looking at the menu we knew it was a good decision. We ordered Calamari for starters which was hands down the best I have ever tasted. My boyfriend ordered Turkish Kebab which he said was outstanding. I ordered Spaghetti bolognese which was bursting with flavour and reasonable portion size. Food aside the staff could not do enough for us. It seems as if they want to make friendships with customers rather than just get their money- which we loved!! Would definitely visit again

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The waiter Rocky is humorous and all the other staff friendly. Very courteous service and the food delicious. Recommend the mushroom steak and sauteed liver. Not everyone's taste but I like the liver.well done to all.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Lovely family run restaurant with the best freshly baked bread and the garlic prawns were the best in the area!! Definitely recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2015

There are lots of restaurants along the waterside at Gulluk and all are pretty good. Eski Depo is especially good for fish and with the addition of good and friendly service it is worth a special mention. We enjoyed a lovely family meal here and can't wait to go back to this lovely part of Turkey

Reviewed August 8, 2015

We stayed in Gülluk for 10 days, ate at Eski Depo 3 times, and each time the food was excellent. We really enjoyed the sea bass (which they would fillet for you - big plus for me!) and the vegetables and fruit were fresh and tasty. The fried garlic prawns are a must! The staff is really friendly and funny; we felt like part of the family. I wish we were back sitting by the water, people watching as we ate our meal.