Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-30
Priceline
US$113
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I had the chance to stay at this lovely hotel for 7 weeks after a disaster in my apartement. The room was kept tidy and clean and the employes were all very friendly whether at the restaurant or at the reception The only downside I found was that there wasn 't any breakfast during the week except for the continental breakfast ( croissant, muffins, and bread) which I don't eat any of (gluten intolerance) or very little if I must. But that's the only negative thing there was for me personally. Other than that all was good. I would definately recommend for a business stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel_Valleyfield, Responsable des relations clients at Hotel Plaza Valleyfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a comment about your stay! We are glad to read that you've enjoyed your experience with us even under the circumstances of your stay.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again,
The front desk team

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I stay there each time I go down and I’m normally down 10 times a year. The hotel is the only decent hotel in town but was extremely dated, the Reno’s have started and I had the opportunity to stay in a renovated room and floor and was appreciative of the improvement. Staff is helpful and polite location is central to the downtown.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank damedecoeur40
Reviewed September 3, 2018

The lobby was very nice. The room wasn't as much. It was clean, but very dated, and the floor seemed to be under construction (there were pieces of furniture all over the place). There was a very limited and poor selection for the continental breakfast. A good deal, though. It's just an old hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Had business and got my out of town associate a room. Excellent front desk service. Stephanie was courteous, quick and got everything set in no time. Good price too.
My guest appreciated the location (very central for walk and restaurants) and view on the bay side (ask fo it worth it). Room was clean and beds comfy but the bathroom is a throw back to older design. Hotel is in a re-tasked old building by a canal and the bay where is held the annual regattas in July.
All in all best hotel in the area ( MUCH cheaper than Chateau Vaudreuil, the other one) but keep in mind it’s Valleyfield, not downtown Montreal or Toronto.
By the way the restaurant is very nice and the food also.
Enjoy
Alain B

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Went to check into the hotel...once they knew we were English speaking and not French..it all went downhill...sat there in the lobby for 1 1/2 hrs while they checked every person in (all French) before us. They told us check in was at 3 pm but that only applied to us...literally checked in everybody but us..rude and when I asked the young man at the desk if it was their policy to check only French people in first he said yes...treated like second class citizens...disgusting service...will never recommend or stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018