Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-30
Priceline
US$113
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was pricey for what we got. Accommodations were standard but not anything more. Room smelled musty and old, beds were soggy. We opted for the included breakfast which was a mistake. Too many carbs and no protein. Will not be returning. Unfortunate since the surrounding area is beautiful!!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Handcannonmaster
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Stayed here for one night while attending a wedding.It's a nice Hotel in what was once I believe a factory of some sort. Pool was nice.Front desk staff didn't seem to friendly though. Breakfast was simple but good. Elevators are weird, seems like your stuck in them the first time you ride them.Takes a long time for the doors to open and they don't show floor numbers.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

It was a clean hotel. We booked it because breakfast was included for the family. The room was very spacious and clean. We stayed on the 8th floor and the elevators were slow and didn't show the number, so you don't know what floor you were passing. The water pressure was low in the shower. The continental breakfast had pastries, toast, bagels and cereal.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel_Valleyfield, Responsable des relations clients at Hotel Plaza Valleyfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a comment about your stay! We are glad to read that you've enjoyed your experience with us.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again,
The front desk team

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I had the chance to stay at this lovely hotel for 7 weeks after a disaster in my apartement. The room was kept tidy and clean and the employes were all very friendly whether at the restaurant or at the reception The only downside I found was that there wasn 't any breakfast during the week except for the continental breakfast ( croissant, muffins, and bread) which I don't eat any of (gluten intolerance) or very little if I must. But that's the only negative thing there was for me personally. Other than that all was good. I would definately recommend for a business stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a comment about your stay! We are glad to read that you've enjoyed your experience with us even under the circumstances of your stay.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again,
The front desk team

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I stay there each time I go down and I’m normally down 10 times a year. The hotel is the only decent hotel in town but was extremely dated, the Reno’s have started and I had the opportunity to stay in a renovated room and floor and was appreciative of the improvement. Staff is helpful and polite location is central to the downtown.

Date of stay: September 2018