i consider sha wellness clinic the worst experience i have had in my life considering i have travelled in resort and clinic spa all over the world from italy, spain, france, switzerland, greece,australia, usa, canada,japan maldives, seychelles, mauritius, dubai, slovenia, and more.
room is nice but the spa and the reception is a really messy.
masseurs arriving late and treatment made in adjusted room with noisy and mostly with unprofessional personnel. the romanian spa director is not prepared to adviceclients for tretments and not able o use good manners. he is not reaaly competent. should do another kind of work.
mostly of the employes of the spa reception were not able to speak and understand english and not professional. they were doing stage for few months and after change.
recetion employes too were not professional and not able to speak and understand english.
they talk back with unpolite words too.
detox package i have done caused me health problem and when i got back home i was still sick for few months. during that stay i got sick cause of the diet and none helped me, there is no medical control during the night if you got sick you should wait till the morning if you survive.
i was calling all the night the reception for a doctor and the talk me bad the nurse arrived in the morning around 8.30 after i called 10 times.
i asked for a taxi to go in the hospital and the reception guy said me were not possible and close the phone. i felt alone and really worried and i pray to see the next day.
to be in a wellness clinic you should be checked and controlled 24 hours especially if are doing a strict and dangerous diet.
i spoke with the owner but he didn't look helpfull or interested on what happened.
i left before my booked staying but they didn't refund me for a part for all problems caused me from the diet and for the poor treatments i payed and they are not cheap compare to the quality.
i paid a shiatsu massage and because the spa rooms were full the masseur brought me in the yoga classe to have that massage, it was really cold and people were screaming and knocking outsise the yoga door because they have to start the lesson so i paid the hole amount for a only 20 terrible minutes of shatsu massage.
they forgot me also during the walk time in the morning at the lighthouse area, after many hours they came to pick me up.
this sha clinic is a nightmare and i advice to avoid it.
there are wellness clinic really professional in other parts of the world that give good results.
sha wellnes is advertised because the owner pays famous people and famous international magazines.
i got back home sick and more stressed than when i left my home.
food was ok for some dishes but the peolpe were in diet complained many many times for the quality and the quantity.
in general when i was there i heards negative comments especially for the spa and the reception but also for the food and the general behaviour of the workers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHA is a world-wide pioneering well-being clinic and medical hotel, focused on improving and notably lengthening people's health and well-being. This is done through the unique fusion of the best natural therapies, mainly from millenarian Eastern wisdom and with the most advanced Western techniques. SHA’s objective is that our guests, after a pleasant stay, feel more vital, healthful and young, with a more healthy appearance, leaving inwardly and outwardly renewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your SHA Wellness Clinic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sha Wellness Clinic Hotel El Albir
- Sha Wellness Clinic Albir