See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2017

While I would tend to agree with the general comments of others, I found that a good fine dining option Vegetarian restaurant was available at this hotel.Inside Kumbakonam city there isnt a good fine dining veg outlet. This restaurant is called La Tanjore on the basement. This can seat around 30 to 40 people at a time and we were the only people when we had dinner here. There was soft music that was being played. The lighting and seating was in line with a fine dining outlet. The service was efficient and quick. I thought the food also tasty very good. However the cost was a little on the high side and i felt it was the same cost as in Chennai. I slowly realized that is the reason why the hotel was not crowded.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Very nice stay arrangement. Location is Near to temples. Only one thing is that there were lot of mosquitos in Non veg restrurent. Food was very costly. Apart from this it is a very neet and clean hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Second time went here...first time it was good. But this time toilet getting very bad smell. I dont get hot water much heat.

But overall customer service is good. Based on my request they gave me hot water.

We dont have much choice in Restaurant. Better next to this hotel you can find best veg restaurent to have very good south indian foods.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Poorly maintained.lots of mosquitoes restaurant poor and shabby food ordinary.
Not a pleasant experience. Better hotels adjacent and nearby. No complimentary breakfast. Difficult to locate.
Hotel staff not professional. Needs lots of improvement.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2016

we booked the room via booking.com to pay directly at hotel where in the rate was increased lilltle bit stating the changes in tax which was not given in the booking.com website..Room was booked for three.room was spacious with extra bed and ac was in full swing as we reached..food was good..they can improve breakfast and cleanliness little bit.. overall a fine stay..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family