See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

For the price you pay ,this hotel offers the best in class ambience. Rooms are quite spacious and very well furnished. Air-conditioning is good . Staff is very nice . The hotel is ideal for functions and parties because of a great restaurant and hall . Restaurant offers good food but a bit on the expensive side . Good eating options outside though. Situated at naal road junction ,all main temples are near by . Very good stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for just one night and I felt it was a good experience. The room was neat and clean. The washroom was also tidy and not so bad. The food served was also good. Their hospitality was also nice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2017

While I would tend to agree with the general comments of others, I found that a good fine dining option Vegetarian restaurant was available at this hotel.Inside Kumbakonam city there isnt a good fine dining veg outlet. This restaurant is called La Tanjore on the basement. This can seat around 30 to 40 people at a time and we were the only people when we had dinner here. There was soft music that was being played. The lighting and seating was in line with a fine dining outlet. The service was efficient and quick. I thought the food also tasty very good. However the cost was a little on the high side and i felt it was the same cost as in Chennai. I slowly realized that is the reason why the hotel was not crowded.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Very nice stay arrangement. Location is Near to temples. Only one thing is that there were lot of mosquitos in Non veg restrurent. Food was very costly. Apart from this it is a very neet and clean hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Second time went here...first time it was good. But this time toilet getting very bad smell. I dont get hot water much heat.

But overall customer service is good. Based on my request they gave me hot water.

We dont have much choice in Restaurant. Better next to this hotel you can find best veg restaurent to have very good south indian foods.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family