eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews fire pit hole golf course ferry landing bbq area bar fridge beds were comfortable road trip place to stay ken needles bbqs microwave guests groceries motorcycle hosts nakusp
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow. Ken and Liz were really just awesome, their son Darcy too, and Sylvia, Donovan and Joy. We have never been treated like this ANYWHERE, EVER, and we have traveled a lot, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, and I have traveled all over the southern half of BC, up to Williams Lake. What a great bunch of people, we felt like family. The room was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy, but who needs fancy when people treat you SO well? The beds were nice, and it was SPOTLESSLY clean, my wife is a total clean freak, and she was happy with it, if she can't find anything to complain about, its CLEAN. There was a problem with the door lock on our room, Darcy fixed it right away. We went up there to look at a property, more than anything, it was the staff at Arrow Motel that convinced us this is the community we want to live in, and raise our daughter in.
There is no restaurant in town, they gave us a heads-up on this before we came, so we brought our own food, they provide gas BBQ's that are just as spotless as the rooms. I really can't say enough good things about these people, the last night of our visit, they built a campfire in the fire ring for us, and held a little goodbye party. Sylvia's daughter went out of her way to befriend my daughter, who is quite shy, she has anew friend. It was just an amazing experience. I can't say enough good things about these people, and this community. I don't know what more I can say than it was them that convinced us Fauqueir/Edgewood is where we want to live, the community we want to be part of. And it was dark and SO quiet at night, I slept better than I have in years. The scenery is STUNNING, mountains about 2 miles behind you, Arrow Lake about 500 meters in front, and the roaring silence of the place is overwhelming. It is breathtaking.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed July 7, 2021

We stayed at Arrow Lake Motel for a night while on a motorcycle trip through the Kootenays/Okanagan. Absolutely delighted with this motel which is lovingly cared for by the owners. Our room was spotless - far cleaner than the 4 star hotel we stayed the previous night. Recently renovated, Liz and Ken have made the most if the space etc. The only store in town is closed but you can buy some snacks here and there are bbq areas for those who are prepared. Fauquier Golf course is around the corner and motel has a lovely view of the lake. Wonderful spot!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2021

We have stayed in many motels but Arrow Lake Motel is exceptional!
The grounds are immaculate & there were places to BBQ, sit & enjoy the scenery.
Liz was welcoming, efficient, & accommodating. The 2 bedroom unit was renovated and was very spacious. Well equipped kitchen. Internet was fast. Beds super comfortable. Wish we were able to stay longer…..

Be sure to gas up & have food along as there are no services in Fauquier. Super convenient for the Needles ferry which is free & runs every half hour.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed June 7, 2021

I don't often write reviews but this motel,staff,accomdations were superior !Very reasonable rate ,the rooms were spacious clean and so comfortable .The owner and her staff made myself and my husband feel so welcome !definatly will be going back here

Room tip: clean and spacious rooms and the bed was very comfotable
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed May 20, 2021

Had the pleasure of staying at arrow lake motel this week and was blown away by the level of service. The owners are kind and accommodating, rooms are clean, and the grounds are beautiful. From the barbecue area to the fire pit to the plethora of local humming birds the motel is a wonderful place to call home. I highly recommend it, and will definitely be coming back anytime I have work in this neck of the woods.

Date of stay: May 2021