“Great Pizza for lunch”

Lucca Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Wendover
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I was in Wendover for business a week ago and stopped at Lucca for a bite to eat. While the food menu was quite tempting, I was in a rush, hence I opted for a quick pizza and a coke. The food came out quickly, and was delicious.
The staff was very friendly and talkative, but not intrusive. Price was reasonable.
Not sure when, but I will definitely go back for dinner with family and friends!

1  Thank inoina2003

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I knew this restaurant had changed management and was keen to try it out. I visited with a friend who had lived for many years in Italy having married an Italian. My friend is also a coeliac and therefore gluten-free food is essential. Lucca's catered brilliantly on all fronts. We both had the sea bream risotto which was delicious, the fish being cooked to perfection. I had the frangipane tart with cinnamon apple and cream. Scrummy! My friend devoured the berry panna cotta.
Service was unobtrusive, courteous and swift.
The restaurant is unaffected and simple in its decor and tables can be easily combined in several different configurations.
Oh, and my friend with all the experience of genuine Italian food pronounced his meal to be 'eccellente'.
I am now going to book in a family party.......

1  Thank penlan52
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time, the food was good and so was the service. Everyone was polite and happy to help. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed November 24, 2016

We had a lovely Sunday lunch here. This was our first visit and we will be back. The food was excellent and the service first class. We had a great Sunday roast and an amazing Butternut squash soup!
Nice atmosphere, good wine menu, amazing food and lovely staff ... get a table you must go!

1  Thank paola desiree m
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

What a great lunch we had, very friendly, great food! The staff were so helpful, explaining the lovely dishes, we will be comping back for sure!A real taste of Italy! Bellisimo
Thank you!