“Great place for a bite and beer after a dive!”

Ann & Mike's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Concepcion
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Loved this spot. Delicious food (Asian and occidental) with friendly staff, fresh ingredients and a calm atmosphere. No super loud annoying music. Food is well-priced and portioned. We ate here lunch and dinner every day we dived. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

#TB we missing it BIGTIME
Back march 2011 i and my boyfriend now my husband we check in at littlle guesthouse name Ann & Mike
just for 1 night ,but we fall in love to this little place, and their service we then book 4 more days ,that time they had only 2 room ,bar and resto , quite and peaceful night we had.very friendly owners and staff.we miss them.(i dont think if they remember us) in the second day that we stay here my boyfriend now my husband proposed me in the bridges with big fullmoon shining on water 6:45pm March 15 2011 ...we crying and both hurry to back in Ann & Mike place as our dinner is 7pm ..we and owners dined together like a family... i hope one day we can back there with my little family,, that start from there,, i so happy that i finally see this bar & restaurant in tripAdisor,,

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Nice people, good athmosphere and always welcome. Excellent food and Concepcion is a small village with its own small waterfall, worth a visit while there. A nice trip on bike from Coron.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Just stumbled on to this place when we were at the Concepcion Falls. It was a great lunch spot and honestly, I'd stay at this resort next time I came back. Great food and drinks and a very quiet beautiful location.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We moved to Ann & Mike's from Sanctuaria Treehouses since we were planning to dive with Pirate Divers which is just opposite. It is cheap and comfortable...and there is running water too!

Ann & Mike are wonderful friendly people, and the food is fantastic. I recommend the spring rolls, the cheese sticks & whatever fish has been caught that day! The fried are great too!