“Closed ! ”

Jolandas
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Happy to see she is gone this year. Lazy miserable woman good ridden food was ok but she lorded over her hard working server and did nothing while she ran around

Reviewed December 11, 2015

This place is closed and someone said that they moved to Manzanillo. It's too bad because it is one less spot to hang out in La Manzanilla and to sample Indonesian food.

Reviewed March 8, 2015

Visited this place with my friend for drinks. My friends ordered some drinks but I was not feeling well, so I opt not to drink. The owner in a rude manner asked to leave her restaurant because I was not consuming, I respond her that my friends were consuming and she told me that I was using the restaurant chair. I left the place very humiliated and my friends followed me. Think before you go to this place.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

We ate at Jolandas last year and maybe the year before. No place to die for but reliable. The service was good and the food was better than average. if I go back to La Manzanilla, Jalisco, Mexico, i will go there for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We actually ate there twice. Yolanda and her husband were really nice, I would say over-worked. First time we got there after dark, we were the only ones there. My wife had a dried up hamburger. I am a vegetarian and tried the green curry. Nice to have rice and vegetables and not Mexican. A little too much like a failed dish I might make.
The biggest mistake was returning when they had lackluster band. We wanted some food and got in without a cover charge. Sat down and they said the kitchen was closed it was 9;00 pm or so. We complained they gave us a menu. Nothing actually looked good, but we were hungry. We ordered avocado shrimp- ocean delight. It was overcooked shrimp smothered with mayonnaise served on an avocado served lukewarm.
The menu is way too big. I suggest figuring out what she can do well and serve it consistently.
We will never go back with so many good restaurants in La Manzanilla.