6,039 results
All reviewsgrand palladium lady hamiltonadult pooljerk hutsports barmain poola la carte restaurantssteakjerk chickenimperial cluboutdoor showerhoneymoon villasunset cove beachseafoodmontego baywater sportsrick's cafeour favourite
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited this bar every day during our stay. Great for adults and kids. Food was good- Carlene was lovely and looked after us. Special mention to Gregory on the bar. Very attentive, always a drink waiting for us. Cocktails and shots to die for-literally!! Lovely man. We’ll definitely be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank louisedyche
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear louisedyche,

Thank you for sharing this review. We are extremely delighted that you left our resort with memorable experiences and glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy the great atmosphere at the Sports Bar, as well as the great service from our team members. It would be our pleasure to host you again and we hope it will be soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This was my first international all inclusive trip, and I must say this was one experience I would never forget. Our stay at the Grand Pallidium Lady Hamilton was amazing. The room was perfect, we paid a little extra for the honey moon suite and it was perfect especially the outside shower. The whirlpool tub could fit maybe 4-6 people. House keeping cleaned our room daily. Room service wasn’t the quickest but overall the food was good even though sometimes it was cold. The chicken Caesar salad was very delicious, and also the jerk chicken. The food was very tasty from room service. The seafood restaurant was nice, but gets really busy I suggest call ahead because it gets busy. They food was really good but also very cold when we received our food. I must say the service at this resort is top notch these people welcome you with open arms and take care of any problem. The other restaurants were nice especially the buffet for brunch and mimosa’s. Bring plenty of 1 and 2 dollar bills to tip must of the time there is no change. The night club and the Bob Marley theater is really nice. All of the bars are really nice. Rum punch became a favorite of ours liquor and food everywhere. The only thing i wish, the resort had more activities for tourists. Most days we found stuff to do glad we came in groups. We went off the resort twice and it was great. Ricks cafe was lit. Zip lining, AtV riding, horseriding in the water, safari all worth it. I had so much fun. Overall our experience was awesome. The service was exceptional, the employees were great. I recommend this resort. Oan we also left the resort to grab some souvenirs to take home. We went 5 min way to LUCEA. Make sure you try the cheese, chicken, and beef patties those things are sooooooo good. I think we went to a place called the mall I forgot but it wasn’t far from the resort. We got a nice taxi driver for about $30 to take us and wait on us while we explored.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Denesha C

Dear Denesha C,

Thank you sharing your review and for vacationing at our beautiful resort. It is great to see that you had a splendid time here at our resort and we are happy that everything from our luxurious accommodations and service to our delicious food contributed to your vacation’s success. We hope you continue to choose the Palladium brand for future vacation experiences and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Me and my girls stayed at this beautiful resort for Memorial Day weekend. Porsha Williams (Atlanta Housewives) was hosting so we figured she wouldn't sponsor an event at a whack resort. The staff was great, the room/bathroom and views were gorgeous. There is 2 sides to the resort and I recommend you ask for the new side and not the renovated side. Half of my girls ended up on the older side and they said it was a nightmare. However, one of the managers (I forget his name, but he is very popular...Marvin, Gavin...sorry, cant remember) took care of them and got them in a room on the new side after being told that it was fully booked by the front desk. He made it happen!

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. For example, our ice machine wasn't working in our villa and every time I stepped outside to get ice from another villa a member of the staff would stop me at the step and would go get my ice and bring it back to my room. Overall, I would come back; great girl's trip vacay :-)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dee L
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Dee L,

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We are delighted that your time with us went well and that our team members were there to make everything perfect for you and your friends, giving you the opportunity to enjoy what our resort has to offer. We are pleased that you had a great girls trip and cannot wait for your return for more great times.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Wonderful experience. Loved Roy Lawrence at the Bar near the main pool. Loved Daniel and Ricardo making the Water Exercise wonderful. And loved Chef Ching Ching at the Japanese. Also the crew at POP, People of Palladium, especially Kemar, who was wonderful with both teenagers and adults. All of them went above and beyond to make our experience perfect.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Ericpaulen

Dear Ericpaulen,

Thank you for sharing this review. We are extremely delighted that you left our resort with memorable experiences and glad our team members were a huge part of this. It would be our pleasure to host you again and we hope it will be soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Clarence is the best instructor and the fitness session on the beach was very fun!! The music is awesome and the seafood here at the resort is phenomenal. Gran palladium I recommend to everyone out there. I love it

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Владимир М

Dear Владимир М,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your fitness session with Clarence and we are thrilled to know it was a rewarding session and it enhanced your experience on our resort. It also pleases us that you are enjoying the food and atmosphere and we hope you continue to have wonderful time for the remainder of your vacation and looking forward to hearing about it.