Marsha and I chose Chalet Tropical Village entirely because of the wonderful reviews on TripAdvisor, and especially because of what people said about Sarah's energy and guidance. And everything exceeded expectations! We spent a week in the largest chalet and never stopped admiring the unique, artistic stone and wood construction of the building. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts of fruit and pancakes on our porch, were directed to great swimming at several different beaches (one a fifteen minute walk and two a motorboat ride away), ate very well at Dominican and Italian places in town and grilled fish places on the beach , hiked all over the neighborhood, and never felt far from Sarah's bright, guiding energy. When we had questions Sarah was always available to fill us in, give us options, arrange for transportation, etc etc. She really enjoys it when her guests have a good time. You can't do better than that. She even arranged for Jupiter and Venus to shine brightly close to one another in the night sky! I'm not sure how she managed that...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a nice complex of 5 unique cottages, done of 5 independent villas, some rentable in an exclusive way some rentable just per room, in a Guest House solution. Recently built with precious rustic details, all made in wood and stone, all placed into a private garden, immersed in the tropical nature, in the calmest place of Dominican Republic, with the most wonderful and loneliest beaches. Sarah offers a friendly support for any info, transfer, excursion to enjoy a true, secure, independent and unique holiday, in your own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Chalet Tropical Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Tropical Village Hotel Las Galeras
- Chalet Tropical Village Samana, Dominican Republic