“Very good pizza and friendly staff”
Review of Il Ponte

Il Ponte
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Roccalumera
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Ideal place of ​​art in cooking: quality, genuinity, professionalism and tradition are characteristics that have always distinguished "il ponte"!
Reviewed June 25, 2017

We were there twice to have a dinner. Pizza is very good, staff is very friendly, and speaks English very good.

1  Thank Péter J
IL P, Proprietario at Il Ponte, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thanks! You are welcome! I hope see you soon! Have a nice day!

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I just tasted pizza an was really good, is suitable even for vegetarians and people with special alimentary requests.

IL P, Proprietario at Il Ponte, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Kind customers, we work diligently to offer the best service and a great stay at our pizzeria ... it's nice to know when this happens ... Kind regards!

Reviewed August 6, 2016

The service was friendly and the food was excellent. Traditional Sicilian food served at reasonable prices. The staff (faimly run restaurant) were very friendly and informative about what to do and visit in the surrounding area. The restaurant overlooks the sea and the pizza is probably the best I tasted during my time in Sicily.

IL P, Proprietario at Il Ponte, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

thank you for your review! I hope to soon have you back in my local!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

My family and I came here to eat after being highly recommended. We weren't disappointed as the pizza was fabulous!!The owner is pleasant and the staff are sincere and helpful. We eventually went back two other times we liked it so much. A go to spot in Roccalumera.

IL P, Proprietario at Il Ponte, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Thanks! I hope you come back here soon! It's nice to have people like you!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I ordered pizza Margherita which was absolutely delicious! The staff is very kind and also the environment and setting are pleasant. Definitely worth visiting. :)

1  Thank ZuzaLed