“Delusi”

Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Stay away...Although meat is list in their menu, meat is not served everyday, but whenever the owner decides too....asked to suggest wine ended up with disgusting wine...worst than wine you buy from a Tesco supermarket. As to food, taste is just bland, you can have better tasting fish at much cheaper price.

1  Thank Franco B

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Always fresh ingredients. They have a daily menu and service is fast and precise. Owner relates with customers personally taking orders an advising.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Hi. I was all by myself cause my friend forgot her phone at home and we never met ; I came across this trattoria with a cute name meaning "bread crumbs", and since wifi was available I decided to try the menu!
The chef was very busy while I was trying to express my gratitude for the fresh gourmet entreè .
THe portions were not extra large but I am looking for quality and not quantity.
I had a 1/4 litre red local wine with my fish entreè and spent 20€.
Definitely enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

the food was good in order of quality and well cooked, the presentation of dishes is also lovely, the price quite hight.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

And we don't do pizza at lunchtime.

The lady looked tired. It was our first day out and thought we'd grab a late breakfast early lunch at 11:00.

We're not open until 12:00.

But your restaurant on trip advisor says 11:00?

We don't do pizza. I don't want pizza.

Ciao, if you can't smile and offer alternatives you should politely shut down before you have to.

We've been past since and not surprised but not the busiest restaurant on the front.

1  Thank Goodfoodknight