“Dull and tasteless”
Review of Greggs

Greggs
Ranked #29 of 42 Restaurants in Stonehaven
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve tried Greggs a number of times and unfortunately I find the food quite tasteless. I know it’s quick but it just doesn’t do it for me. There are a number of much better bakers and sandwich places in Stonehaven.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Greggs came in very handy for a warm cup of cappuccino and some freshly baked pastries. They also had warm soup. It was very welcome in a recent trip to Stonehaven. It seems to be quite popular for a quick lunch. Comfort food.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I may be in the minority, but I am not a fan of Greggs. I have gone in a few times in the past and tried different things. I do really like pies, pizzas and pasties but not the ones from Greggs. It's just personal taste, and I know that some people love Greggs food but for me it just lacks taste.

I quite like some of their cakes though but not enough to make me want to go back when there are a number of much better bakers and fast food places in Stonehaven

Reviewed August 17, 2017

This is just a standard Greggs, with nothing especially good or bad about it.
One word of warning here on the parking. The Parking Attendants are as keen as I have come across. I saw one hanging around at the edge of the car park, and she made her way over to my car as soon as I walked away, She ticketed the car beside me, and I noted the time on his parking ticket, and it had expired by exactly 10 minutes, so be warned!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Very popular fast food outlet. High turnover of fast food - bacon rolls, pastries and bread. small sit-in area if you want coffee and a bun