“Good choice for lunch”
Review of Harbour Hut

Harbour Hut
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Stonehaven
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Had a panini here for lunch which was just perfect. Nice tea and coffee as well, not forgetting the ice cream. There is a seating area with four tables in the back so you can eat in comfort. The prices are very good, much better idea than going across the road to the more expensive hotels. The nicest thing was the service. We were served with a smile and made to feel as if we were welcome. A really pleasant place to fill up for lunch if visiting the town.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

On a sunny Sunday, the indoor tables at the Harbour Hut café were empty, but the queue for ice cream and drinks stretched out the door. It’s obviously a popular spot with locals and tourists. Take away hot drinks would be better if the paper cups came with cardboard sleeves to protect your hands from the heat as you carry them to the quayside. Unfortunately, the assistant broke an ice cream cone when serving, so one ice cream didn’t survive the trip to the bench!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Of the 3 ice cream shops in Stoney, my kids prefer the ice cream from the Hut the most. We love the coffee, or an affogato on a warm day :) friendly wee shop in a nice spot.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Great little place with genuinely home made cakes.

Coffees and Teas were first class so much so we enjoyed a second sitting on the benches opposite admiring the calm of the harbour.

Cakes to recommend: Gingerbread, Lemon Drizzle & Chocolate Brownie - all first class quality and half the price of major chains......

To top it off, the staff are really friendly - even gave up their last piece of gingerbread!

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I have no friend but I puts friends as the type of visit as I am sad, anyway I really enjoyed my visit as I dank coffee and reeded the fifty shades of Garry book on the bookslef and enjoyed the sorbet that I bought. The harbour hut is a lovely gem in in the northeast and is so contrasted to the bustling city outside. We (I) met a lovely waters who called herself floooooooorence.