“Great place in Dunnville”
Review of Bob's Place

Bob's Place
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Dunnville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I visited Bob's Place for lunch on Monday and were pleasantly surprised. The food (perch and the daily soup) was very good and service by Becky was outstanding.
We will definitely be back.

B Niagara

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We all had different dishes, Salmon , Chicken , Spaghetti or multiple appetizers and it was all good value. We have been twice recently and we will go again.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We ordered 1 large and 1 medium white thin crust pizza last Friday night. We were told to pick it up at 6:20. I got there just before 6:20 and was told it would be about another 5 minutes. Fifteen minutes later I was told they were just waiting on the medium pizza. (Did that mean my large was put on to early?) My order was finally ready at 6:40. Twenty minutes after they were supposed to be ready. We had company so I quickly paid and rushed home with dinner. Both pizzas were wrong. They had thick crust and pizza sauce instead of garlic sauce. The toppings were scarce, I tried calling to tell them the order was wrong but couldn't get through. My guest were hungry so we ended up eating the pizza. This is the 2nd time in a row that our order was completely wrong. Never again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Worst Italian food I've ever had. Very ordinary surroundings and waited forever. Two huge pieces of veal very poor quality and massive amount of spaghetti with a poor sauce smothered all over looked like a leftover dish. It's the quantity here not the quality

Wayne

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Wow let me tell ya i was shocked at the food (if you get the soup hope it is chicken and dumpling day holy crap the best i ever had) i decided to go with the prime rib dinner well let me tell you i was shocked at this place i will be heading there again in the near future good service as well i like it when they ask how was it and fill my drinks go earlier its better cause it gets busy fast i went around 330pm..............