Four girlfriends and I visited around Earth Day 2010 - what a trip! Piranha fishing, jungle treks, flooded forest boat tours, caiman, bullet ants, and spiders, oh my. The food was great, the tours were exciting, and the "rooms" were decent, and good enough to keep us dry and safe (well, with the exception of the venomous spider I found on the window my last morning). If you want a real jungle experience, this place delivers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazon jungle lodge. The Authentic jungle lodge located in the heart of the tropical rainforest of Brazil. The most exciting and wonderful tours in the Amazon rainforest. We offer complete two, three and four-days overnight packages with guided tours and excursions, including full board & lodging, and transportation since Manaus. Lots of activities and nature tours, according to package choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Amazon Village Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazon Village Jungle Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Village Jungle Lodge Brazil/AM