All reviews free glass of wine the central bus station free bus heathrow airport continental breakfast is bath road red buses local buses welcome drink hoppa bus nice shower an early flight next morning yogurt an overnight stay magpie one night stay
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I had a very good experience here. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff were fantastic. I use a wheelchair to get around, and the staff were lovely. They actually spoke to me, even when I was with my able-bodied husband. When I was down for breakfast in my own, they made sure I knew they were available if I needed anything. I found any assistance asked was instantly given.

The breakfast was amazing. They have gluten free bread and soya milk, along with a good range of juices, types of coffee, dried fruit, and cereals. Nice selection of meats, cheese slices and yoghurt as well.

All in all, a very good experience. Definitely plan to stay again next time I am flying from Heathrow.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Beth A
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Where I have to make multi stage flights through Heathrow I often do an overnight in one of the local hotels and then get up early. A new addition to hotels at Heathrow is the Ibis Styles - open since mid 2016.

So - first impressions, it is very close to the terminals, so no long ride in a shuttle bus. In fact it's so close to the airport you can cross the road and get a free bus ride to the central terminal at Heathrow airport.

To the hotel itself, call it Ibis version 2!

Bright, cheerful, spacious for starters. Staff as per usual very welcoming. A first drink free voucher, what a great idea! The bar is spacious and designed for travelling business people with USB chargers and power sockets everywhere. To the rooms - seem larger than the usual Ibis rooms and a brand new bathroom design - functional and spacious. A pull in laptop stand by the bed is an excellent idea and the bed is to the usual high levels of comfort. A new and large TV, plus very cool storage area for tea/coffee making facilities.

In the morning, even if you are too early for breakfast, staff will direct you to the breakfast area where you can help yourself to continental stuff already laid out.

Simple, elegant, well executed. For 1 to 2 nights, you don't need more.

Word of warning - if you are too tired to wait for a shuttle from the airport, ensure the taxi knows you are going to the Ibis Styles, not the standard Ibis. Also, Heathrow shuttle has not yet got the Ibis Styles on the sign for airport shuttles, the bus is H9 for the record.

Room Tip: All rooms have sound insulation so no problems with road or air traffic noises
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank CanIstay
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

A few stops away from the airport by bus from terminal 4/5. So very close and handy after coming off a 12 hour flight!
Rooms are nice and clean and very modern, we had a basic double room, it wasn't overly big but wasn't too small compared to ibis budget brand. They only offer 1 soap for hands/body/hair, no flannels provided, no bedside tables in our room.
The cleaners also knocked on our doors about 3 times before 9am, should of put the do not disturb sign up but wouldn't have thought we needed to that early.
Continental Breakfast was great, good selection, although we were not impressed with our dinner selections. However service at the restaurant was excellent.
We would stay here again to be close to the airport.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aishal24
Reviewed August 22, 2016

There is no reason to even consider another airport hotel. This is exactly what you are looking for. The hotel is recently renovated, doesn't look like a new building on the outside but the inside is completely refreshed and wonderful. Check in was easy once I got to the front of the line. I didn't check in online beforehand, but didn't see a line at the hotel to quick pick up the key anyways. Was surprised how busy it was at 11pm.

Room was huge. Nicer then the regular ibis I stayed at the night before, and just a half step down from the Pullman we stayed at in London. This is a legit 3.5 star hotel in the US, can't believe they call it a 3 star in Europe Bed was comfortable, pillow was good. Room had a lot of space to spread out suitcase and other items. Weirdly there was no closet, just two pegs coming out of the wall with hangers on it. Look for the free water in the silver case next to the bed, kind of an odd side table to have in a hotel but a bit chic too. Bathroom was nice, great walk in shower, not much counter space but we made it work. Quality of towels was ok, not great.

Breakfast is included for free, which is so rare in London. Unfortunately we had to leave for the airport at 440 in the am and the breke didn't start until much later.

As for the location. It is right out on the road with a coop/gas station located next door that is open 24hrs for some basic needs. Here is the thing most miss. You are allowed to get on the local bus from the airport to this hotel for free. You only have to pay for the local bus if you are taking it beyond the airport zone. Don't waste your money on the pay hopper bus. It took less then 5 minutes to get to the hotel, but about 10 to get back to T5 because there are more stops to get back to the airport. The return local bus stop is across the street and down the way a bit right in front of a pub. The local bus drops you off right in front. Think we took 110 from the airport, forget the return bus number but i know its in front of the pub, just ask the ladies at the front desk. You don't have to go to the Heathrow bus station on your return, there is a bus right to T5.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Azgators
Reviewed August 22, 2016

had a great stay,, the staff where very helpful, adrian who booked us in was very helpful and made us feel very welcome,,will defo recommend to anyone looking for a clean modern hotel for such a great price,, plus theres a co op 2min away from the hotel which is also great...thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple