“Amazing Cod and Chips”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jolly Fryer
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We like the Jolly Fryer the Staff are so friendly and regardless how busy always take time to say hi how are you.
My grandson Thomas loves Sausage Chips children’s portion good size and very good prize
My Elderly neighbours love cod bites and chips also great portion size for the price
It’s spotless clean also offers hot cold drinks as well as usual burgers pies selection of fish.
We normally take our food sit on sea front it’s very pretty

If your in Burnham on crouch pop to Jolly Fryer you won’t be disappointed

3  Thank Noel T

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

A fantastic fish supper. The cod and chips cannot be bettered, or should I say battered? It's also a lovely location to sit outside and eat your meal in the evening sunshine. It's a real gem. And fantastic value. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Tried for the first time ordered skate chips and mushy peas. The fish was absolutely fantastic and the chips were the best we ever tasted. It's all cooked from fresh as you order!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Wow the cod bites and chips are so good I will never buy my fish n chips anywhere else the batter on the fish is so crisp and light the fish it's self is excellent quality lovely and chunky and the chips are crisp outside perfect inside I wish they had an eat in restaurant as well I would definitely eat there thank you jolly frier

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I was on holiday just myself and my dog, so getting food was a bit of an issue if I didn't want to eat in a dog friendly restaurant (she is nervous and can't be left) We were both tired after long walks and just wanted to get a take away and return to our caravan. I considered shouting from the entrance but a lovely chap came out wearing a staff shirt and I asked if I could order from outside. His response was 'of course you can sweet heart'. He asked what I wanted and went back in to order it for me. A friendly lady came out to confirm my order, take my payment and return my change, then after a short wait they brought out my order. The food was fabulous and freshly cooked, but the service was even more impressive. Thank you so much!