“Worth looking for!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Saw the sign and popped in for lunch - not sure at first where we were going as the road is quite narrow in parts but we persevered! The café offers some lovely choices - there is something for everyone here. We only wanted sandwiches and they were very good - the paninis were very nice especially. We will definitely go again as there were other items we would like to try.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately never took pics but the food is delicious limited menu but best brekkie and jacket potatoes in the area a defo must visit!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It was just a lovely time Good food at good value, very helpful staff and beautifully still sitting in the garden

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I Visited Parlour Cafe in June after setting up Flowers for a local Wedding Venue.
The owner of the venue recommended Parlour Cafe to me when I asked of somewhere I could go to have a Breakfast. I was not disappointed because the Breakfast served to my friend and I was delicious and filling. Not knowing the area we decided to have a short walk around afterwards. So much to see and do our short look around ended up with us returning 4 hours later!!! so we had afternoon tea too. Our waitress was Elle who served us on both occasions was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Well done to her and everyone at Parlour Cafe. I hope to return another time when I have more time to spend in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Love coming here with my granddaughter,she has so much fun in the little house and walkways. Always finds some other little friends to play with and we know she is safe. The food and drinks are lovely ,so enjoy an afternoon visit for a cream tea ,! Cakes are delicious !! Great place to meet for coffee.