All reviews sesame chicken great portions wash your face on arrival any queries recent stay burger take away aberdeen airport hotel is situated checking in dyce train station crisps an evening meal sink stag heating
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Nice utilitarian hotel. Absolutely spotless. Because it was near the airport we stayed the night before we were flying off to London.

Bed very comfortable. Room had good storage, nice sized with great view out the window. It had reading lights which aren't often thought of.

Bathroom was not large. Basin in a corner was quite small which made washing my face a bit challenging.

Breakfast was good. Not a huge selection but adequate.

Service and staff were especially good, pleasant and helpful.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I was staying there for business and while I was there the staff are very friendly. Even though there were issues connecting to the WiFi, they did the best they could. My room was clean and comfortable and what was a really nice touch was the led pen and chocolate left of the bed on arrival. You don't even get that with most large hotels now days.
As for the restaurant, the food was perfect. I had the haggis bon bons and the chicken fajitas. Both portions were more than enough (and I like to eat) it was also match with quality. Again the service from the staff was excellent.
I look forward to staying there again in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Good hotel, located very handily for Aberdeen airport.
Comfortable room.
Bathroom a little small, but absolutely fine.
Spotlessly clean.
Decent free car park.
Food and drink was very good at a reasonable price.
Pleasant, friendly staff.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Great service excellent food. Many thanks for the owner Drew for making my stay as pleasant as it gets. I really enjoyed the selection of beverages they had. Plus the massive parking space and easy transport to the airport.

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

What struck me about this hotel was how quiet it was, set back from the nearby busy main road and far enough away from the airport it was a very pleasant place to stay. My Room was large and comfortable with all the usual facilities and although the bathroom could benefit from an upgrade all my needs were met. Restaurant was closed on my arrival so I was offered dinner in the lounge bar which was adorned with lots of golfing memorabilia it reminded me of a good standard golf club lounge. Food came quickly and whilst not "fine dining" was of an above average standard and the portions were generous. Menu had plenty on offer. I chose Haggis Bon Bon followed by Scampi and was not disappointed by either dish. Breakfast was standard fare and in the restaurant. Staff throughout my short stay were both very friendly and helpful and I was always greeted with a smile and warm welcome.
If you have business in the Dyce area or are having a break in the area this is an ideal peaceful place to stay and I would certainly use it again.