All reviews sesame chicken great portions wash your face on arrival any queries recent stay burger take away aberdeen airport hotel is situated checking in dyce train station crisps an evening meal sink stag heating
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Good service, great portions and reasonable prices; what more could you ask for. I particularly enjoyed the chicken Katsu curry but it’s a huge helping, so maybe miss out on the starter! Lots of menu choices too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Had an over night stay at this little hidden gem! The room was clean & comfortable, the staff were all very friendly, helpful & efficient. The food was amazing, very tasty & very well presented! Excellent value for money! We will be returning.

Stayed: February 2018
PinehurstL, Owner at Pinehurst Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Reviewed January 20, 2018

My husband and I were in Aberdeen following the death of his mother. We initially stayed at Redcraigs lodges (see previous review). But we had to be at Hazelhead crematorium for 9.15 in the morning and the traffic was too unpredictable and heavy from the south side of the city. We moved to Pinehurst Lodge hotel after reading the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor. We needed an apartment as I am a coeliac with further allergies so its safer to cook for myself.On first glance the apartment looks great,well planned and spacious. Unfortunately the good impression does not last. The walls all need painted or at least scrubbed down. Especially in the bathroom where there are unmentional stains on the wall behind the toilet. The shower needs a bottle of bleach applied to the unit where the different materials meet at the floor there is ingrained dirt, its also along the carpet strip. There was dust on the shaving socket and that looked grubby. In the lounge the leather sofa had a huge slash in the arm. The bed however was very comfortable and we slept well. There was adequate storage in the wardrobe and drawers. Also a big storage cupboard in the hall. The rooms were very warm and the heating could be controlled. However there is no dishwasher or washing machine. Though ample space to cook and prepare food. We did come back and find the card keeping the electricity on in the apartment had been dislodged. Which had we been absent any length of time could have been a problem as it turned off the heating and the fridge. A housekeeper had been in the room leaving towels in our absence so we are guessing it was an accident. The staff we met were very pleasant and our main issues were with the standard of cleaning and the damaged furniture not being repaired or replaced. It would have been embarrassing to receive guests in theses circumstances.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank doricplymouth
PinehurstL, Owner at Pinehurst Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Puzzled by your review Our score on booking.com tells how much pride we take over cleanliness of our rooms
You forgot to mention the 6 hours early check in at no extra charge and no charge for
checking out a day early I am afraid your review is total fantasy .
WE are very serious about giving value at our Hotel

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Recently stayed for 3 nights whilst visiting 2 mates in Aberdeen for the football this past Sunday. Lovely spacious room, great food, had 2 breakfasts and an evening meal, all top notch in quality and service. Very clean and well run hotel, value for money.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I called in advance and asked about vegan food and was assured that they’d be able to offer something. I don’t have any preference and happy to just take what I get so I left it to them to surprise me and I was not disappointed!
I got this amazing butternut squash and mushroom stack with pesto, tomato and grains. It was so delicious! Well done Pinehurst.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends