All reviews sesame chicken great portions wash your face on arrival any queries recent stay burger take away aberdeen airport hotel is situated checking in dyce train station crisps an evening meal sink stag heating
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Visited with the family for food only. It’s a hidden gem that we totally forgot about. We saw a Facebook add so we decided to try.
Very accommodating for my dietary requirements. Staff friendly and approachable. Nothing was a bother. Food always hot and fresh . Something for everyone.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Lovely decor and staff/service but food quite bland. Maybe an idea to marinate maple syrup chicken starter and fajita chicken for longer. Very generous portions with all of the fillings required for wraps.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with my wife good welcome from staff shown to our table very good menu
I opted for the stag burger one of the best burgers I’ve had and my wife chose the maple and sesame chicken which was also very good not much more to say great staff great food and we will certainly be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy D
PinehurstL, Manager at Pinehurst Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

Good Evening,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed your lunch with us.

Hope to see you again soon,
Kind Regards,
Aimee

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I stayed at the Pinehurst during the recent beast from the east snow storms for a couple of days and certainly wouldn't hesitate in booking again.

Drew the manager is very approachable and helpful so any queries don't hesitate in speaking to him.on arrival He gave an extra card and said leave it in the inside slot to keep the heating on for when Iwas out so the room was toasty on my return.
My room was kept clean and fresh by the freindly house keeping staff.
Breakfast I chose was the full english consisted of sausage, bacon, egg, beans, mushooms, grilled tomatoes and toast (offered white or brown) which was very tasty. Bar prices reasonable i.e.£4.20 for a pint of Tenants.

The Hotel in my opinion is reasonably priced in a competitive market.
This Hotel is secluded with approximately 10 min walk to/from Dyce train station and Aberdeentown centre and train station is approximately 20mins away by taxi. Aberdeen Airport is 20 mins in a taxi in the opposite direction to its train station.
To explore the area I would advise that a car is a must.

Room Tip: I was in room 7 which is at the end of a corridor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Good Evening,

I am happy to hear you had a wonderful couple of days with us. Thank you for your lovely review.

Hope to see you again soon,
Kind Regards,
Aimee

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Good service, great portions and reasonable prices; what more could you ask for. I particularly enjoyed the chicken Katsu curry but it’s a huge helping, so maybe miss out on the starter! Lots of menu choices too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends