Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
CheapTicketsUS$65
Orbitz.comUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We got there on our way to Colca Valley, it has a nice location, close to the market and central plaza. the only thing I can complain about, is the full size beds are small, would have loved at least a queen size bed.

Hotel personnel was really nice and helpful

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Really great staff and so helpful to us, after having such shocking staff elsewhere we were really impressed.
The room had a decent big bed being a king, which made a nice change.
Breakfast was a little basic but was adequate enough.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2016

The hotel has beautiful grounds, but cold basic rooms. The breakfast is very limited in choice and quantity.
The bar for some reason was not open to the customers.
However, I understand that this is one of the best hotels in the village.

Room tip: At 04:30 am some sort of pumping noise starts which doesn't allow one to sleep. I was forced to get up.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Irina W
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Too expensive for what you got. Paid 255 soles, worth half. Room was basic. Wifi terrible. Breakfast was not great, bread, a piece of cheese, one egg, jam. Juice was prepoured and looked like it had been there for a while. Nice friendly staff though.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016

My friends and I were conned into staying in this motel, which is quite a distance from downtown. I really needed to check my email and they advertise WIFI so I thought I'd be safe. However, not only was I not able to connect to it on my phone, but the front desk attendant let me use their desktop, and I sat there for one hour trying to connect to no avail. Breakfast was good, and the attendant really tried hard to make our stay better, but I just couldn't see past that.

Room tip: I wouldn't stay there again
Date of stay: March 2016