Best Western Plus Stoke on Trent Alsager Manor House Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crewe Hall(Crewe)
George Hotel(Burslem)
View Hotel
All reviewsstables barostler restaurantswimming pooloatcakesrestaurant upstairsalton towerslovely hotelwestern hotelslarge car parksunday lunchgroupon dealreal alereception areagolf clubfamily weddinggood sizegreat facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were bought our stay as a Christmas present as we were attending a wedding locally. What a beautiful hotel, spotlessly clean, comfy beds, we did not take advantage of the pool but it looked so inviting. The customer care was excellent as was the service in the restaurant with a beautiful breakfast on offer. The mix of the old and new building had been meticulously worked out with the central garden well maintained. My friend always laughs at me as when reviewing as she says because I am so fussy there is always a but.. on this occasion I can do nothing but praise it was a privilege to stay in this beautiful hotel. Well done to all the teams who participate in the successful running of the hotel to create and offer such a high standard to your customers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this hotel for a 3 night Easter Break and wished we could have stayed longer.

We had booked dinner bed and breakfast and found everything was 1st class, we stayed in a king bed room which was exceptionally clean, good bed with a lovely modern bathroom with shower over the bath. Firstly a swim in the pool although small, it was warm and clean and an added bonus to our stay. Food in restaurant was lovely for 2 nights, 3rd night not so good, but resolved to our satisfaction. Breakfasts were hot, a good selection of quality food, with everything you could wish for buffet style or order off the menu. We would recommend the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

We found this break so relaxing with some of the friendliest staff around nothing was too much trouble for an enjoyable break.

Cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We met for an Easter Sunday meal here with the family today- have eaten as a couple here recently too since moving to a house nearby. The food was once again excellent and friendly, polite staff each time. I would highly recommend the shared platter Sunday Roast - amazing value. The decor is beautiful - so glad I found this place, where I no doubt will be a regular now.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel as it was very close to church Lawton where my wife's sister and new baby live. Sited in a lovely spot the bar serves very good food the service being very quick. Our room was only £79 which is very good value. Ten pound for breakfast if you book it when you arrive, £12 on the day, both very good value prices and a very good breakfast. There is a swimming pool here though typical of me I forgot my swimming gear so missed out on what seemed to be a quite empty pool

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel, friendly staff who know their jobs and do it well. Rooms pleasant, if a bit on the small side. Swimming pool good, Evening food in restaurant really good! Restaurant staff excellent, Breakfast lovely. What's not to Like? Will definitely be back here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple