Lowest prices for your stay
US$20
View deal
Priceline
US$20
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
All reviews beautiful garden hot shower soup the owner colca canyon hammocks electricity pools
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

My husband and I stayed here as part of the 3 day culca canyon trek and had a fantastic time. The thermal pool, beautiful garden and cold soft drinks or beer were such a treat after a long day. The owner was really friendly and helpful if you needed anything and the dinner was delicious. We had a filling home made soup followed by alpaca steak, rice, chips and salad. Breakfast was also really nutritious and filling ahead of our next trek. We had a large shared bathroom which was clean and most importantly a very hot shower! We would have liked to stay there longer!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place !!
Nice owners, garden full of fruits that you can pick up ! Great cheap food (6 soles for main, 10 for menu), clean bathroom and common areas, perfect to chill with hammocks !
Hot shower with pressure included !!
Wifi included !
17 soles only to put your tent if you have one, access to thermal bath included !!
Concurrents are trying to convince you to go at their place instead of here, don't, it's amazing there !!
Thanks for everything :)

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night at Casa de Virginia after walking down from Cabanaconde. The place is rustic and simple, set in a nice garden. The use of the hot water pools at the river is included. We enjoyed this very much. Dinner was simple, fresh and tasty. The only disturbing fact was one dog, which paced the place and restaurant, and started to fight with the other dogs.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019

If you are looking for a peaceful atmosphere, there's the place to go! The room was clean, the view from the terrace on Rio Colca was stunning! And the hot springs!!! they are quite hot actually! The host made sure twice if I had any food restrictions for dinner. Portions were huge and delicious. And what did I have for a snack? fresh oranges that I picked myself from the tree. The host even let met take some more the next morning for the hike. Very pleasant experience, I would've stayed another night for sure.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2019

There are two places to stay in Llahuar - and I am so happy we picked Casa de Virginia! The lodging is rustic/traditional - a small stone room with a metal roof and there is Wi-Fi and electricity in the evening from 6-9 that is run off of solar. There is a candle if you need light in off hours, but I suggest bringing a headlamp for the evening and for getting to the bathroom. The bed was clean and comfy and there is a little night stand and a clothes line in the room. If you are doing the steep hike down the canyon to get there, you probably have more of a backpacker temperament and are not be expecting crazy fancy lodging anyways (I much prefer this to the Hilton). The garden with flowers and fruit trees and the view of the river and the canyon are lovely. There are hot springs that you can go down to at the river - the most scenic springs I've ever seen! We went both in the evening and the next morning. Go early in the morning and enjoy watching torrent ducks (one of my favorite animals I saw in Peru - Google a video of them) and other unique birds. The food at Casa de Virginia is fantastic! The soup we had at dinner was one of the best soups I've eaten. It had all sorts of vegetables and beans that I've never had before, it was perfectly seasoned with fresh herbs, and the noodles were cooked just right. There is no menu. It is a homestay. You eat what is being made, but I assure you it is delicious! And the family is so warm and hospitable.

Date of stay: May 2019