Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fantastic breakfast the owner colca canyon stone guests information trek hostel shower
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2019

The hostel itself is in the middle of repairs. When I first arrived I was surprised by the stone reception area - simple traditional house. After a while I warmed up to it though. The actual sleeping area is 2 blocks down and the family is working hard to make improvements. They upgraded my dorm room bed to a private (low season, not many guests). The owners are lovely. Kept my bag when I went hiking into Colca Canyon and offered me a shower when I got back. Very helpful with any questions I had and gave good info. They spoke English but the staff not so much.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

You need to feel home for a while ?! Do not hesitate, Yamil is just the perfect host. Perfect welcome, he will always try to find you solutions, whatever you need he has it, he knows how to be helpful, how to give you the perfect tips to visit the canyon, perfect WiFi, you will also enjoy an incredible breakfast (avocado, eggs, jam, ham, cheese, tea coffee..) with an incredible view.. please JUST GO THERE

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

The owner was so helpful, cooked us an absolutely fantastic breakfast and gave us all the information we needed for our trek to Colca canyon. The beds were warm and comfortable and the main building had a sort of hateful eight vibe with an eclectic selection of curiosities covering the walls. He also has a big fluffball of a dog called chocolate who is very loveable if slightly smelly. Overall an fantastic place to stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Yamil is very friendly and helped us plan our hike in the Colca Canyon when we spontaneously arrived at his place the evening before. He even reserved us one room (for a good price) in one of the lodges in the Canyon. Additionally we could leave our backpacks with him.

Thanks again :)

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank NinnyS1505
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

After a 5.5 hour bus drive we arrived at Cabanaconde without a place to stay. We were so tired when we walked through the door of the restaurant Valle del Fuego...we were given such a warm welcome that we just got emotional haha. Pablo and Jamil directly made us feel so comfortable and made us an excellent breakfast. Luckily there was also a room available. The room was simpel, but had everything you need for a few nights in Colca Canyon. Also this is a really good place to start your trekking. They also arranged a bungalow at the oasis for us. We did a 2-day trek by ourselves and it was heavy but sooo beautiful.We will never forget this beautiful place! Hasta luego Pablo y Jamil!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple