Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Vicki M
Gainesville, Florida

Great Place....Really Nice Folks!

Review of Blackfly Lodge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 4, 2017
Didn't get to go fishing due to the weather, but DID get to have a lovely dinner that my sister arranged .....to celebrate my hubby's birthday...lucky us! June & Clint manage the lodge & we were their guests.......lovely folks.......great company....and the food was top notch. Conch chowder....more like a bisque....delish!.....hog snapper perfectly prepared.....were just part of a several course meal......with wine of course. I understand that the fishing guides are also top notch...as are the accommodations. I hope to return to do some fishing next time.
Date of stay: June 2017
    Beachfront
                      @ Dive Guana
    57.2 km from Blackfly Lodge
    View more hotels in Schooner Bay
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed December 9, 2016

First time to Bahamas, and I took my wife to Abaco to go bonefishing after we had stayed at Atlantis for a week. Black Fly Lodge is an amazing facility, but what makes it wonderful is the owners and staff. I really felt like it was "home" while we were there. Very comfortable, very relaxing. Food was outstanding, drinks aplenty. Fishing guides were top notch. Both my wife and I caught our first bonefish! My wife was actually wading with sharks while she was doing it. We are hooked! Definitely going to be a repeat guest!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
    1  Thank Kevin M
    Reviewed June 15, 2016

Just returned form a 4 day bonefish fishing trip and it was a terrific experience from start to finish. The meals were 5 star quality, the guides, boats and lodge all first class. Clint and June go out of their way to make you feel at home, I will return. And not to overlook the most important item, the fishing was great!

Room tip: All are good
    Date of stay: June 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

The very best bonefish lodge. Devon is a highly accomplished chef, the food was excellent. Patrick and Derrick were great guides. The flats boats are new and really well set up. Clint runs a perfect operation. Rooms are nice, great mattresses. Quiet and the dogs are super friendly.

Date of stay: June 2016
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed February 18, 2016

While staying at Schooner Bay, I had the opportunity to dine at the Blackfly Lodge several times. Chef Devon is a master at creating the most amazing meals. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant. I loved every course.

Date of stay: February 2016
    Reviewed January 4, 2016

We weren't staying but managed to join for dinner. I wasn't sure what to expect from the "lodge style dining", but it turned out to be by some distance our best meal in Abaco. A must-visit for any foodie. It compares well to some of the best dining in London, New York and Paris. All three courses were delightful. The chef Devon Roker is fantastic. The manager Clint Kemp was charming and friendly, and we enjoyed fun banter with a varied crew of crazy anglers hunting the elusive local Permit fish. It turns out to be just as much a destination for food as for fishing!

Date of stay: January 2016