“Great Cafe”

The Buttery Cafe and Homewares
Ranked #20 of 395 Restaurants in Joondalup
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Food and drinks were delicious!
I got eggs bene with bacon and my partner the big breakfast. The food came out really quickly and the staff are welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend a vist.

Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

I had heard about this place from my daughter who told me to keep it a secret because she likes to visit here and it was getting too busy. I know why she's trying to keep it a secret! My son and I popped in for a cuppa after an appointment and decided we were hungry. All day breakfast was a winner and so was the food! I can highly recommend the Bushmans breakfast with amazing corned beef hash and perfect poached eggs. My sons breakfast burrito looked delicious and I can only take his word that it was as he did not allow me to share it. Great coffee and friendly prompt service. Shhhhh it's a secret!

Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Went on a rainy Saturday morning. Limited spaces inside but we got a table after awhile. The cafe is located on the ground floor of an office building. The breakfast menu was extensive and everyone in our party enjoyed what we ordered. Food was fresh and portions were fairly large but so yummy we could finish. Food presentation was on point. Will visit again if in the area!

Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

Have dined here several times for lunch. Food is sensational!!! Have tasted several items on the menu & they have all been delicious i work nearby & we generally do a coffee run at least once a week as their coffee is awesome. Today i had the lamb pita & friends had the zucchini bruschetta .. Delish!!!
Well done Buttery

Reviewed July 24, 2015

good selection of food on the menu. Not table service and you have to stand in line to place an order but the service is prompt. It's close by Joondalup hospital for visitors and staff. I have always found the food very nice.