“Great for the carnivore!”
Review of Al Pachino

Al Pachino
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Al Pachino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Palaia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant. Lovely location and eating outside but undercover. Very popular with local groups so we were confident the food was good. A huge Tuscan steak for my husband, the waiter was surprised that we weren't sharing but I am not a meat eater. My fish was pleasant but oversalted and my salad quite boring. The restaurant does steak and its set meal beautifully but beyond that offers a very limited choice. The desserts looked lovely but my husband had already over eaten and I wasn't tempted.
Good value for money but really only catering for huge appetites and meat eaters.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I have been dining at Al Pachino every summer for at least 6 years. I have brought visiting family and friends and I have never worried that I would get a bad meal. In fact, every time I've eaten there, it has been the best meal of the summer. The starters are big enough to share. (We always order too much food, but gladly finish every morsel). The suckling pig is always a must!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience our party of 9 including 3 under 5 made to feel really welcome. The hosts were all very friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and well priced with good portions - seafood pasta delicious and octopus starter outstanding. Wine inexpensive and just right. But it was the family welcome that was so outstanding! We will return.

1  Thank MauriceP535
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Colleoli for the last 15 years and one thing you are not short of is good quality restaurants.
We have a little challenge visiting 5 or 6 of our favourites and then deciding which one gets the vote for the final night, second tasting. Alpachino has won that vote for the last few years. Best bread and oil, great local wine list, the chopping board starter, suckling pig main, great deserts and espresso with complimentary Prosecco and Grappa, and amazing setting. It wins our little challenge hands down

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, beautiful atmosphere. We had a group of 5 with a child. The menu was perfectly sized. I had the suckling pig...it was well prepared...the absolute most tender meat I've ever tasted. One person ordered the pasta and the sauce was amazing. We ordered the zucchini spaghetti...it had a great flavor. We also ordered the steak and potatoes.... juicy, tender, also well prepared. They also gave us lots of extr